Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Unexpecting Roommate (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Marc Honganger (played anonymously)

Y/C, a demon sent from hell to kill humans in the human world. Y/C needs a place to live. Y/C sets up flyers around town, looking for a place to crash for a while. They didn't expect much to come up, since they were practically just asking for a free home.

Marc was walking down the street, alone like usual, when he saw a flyer. He took it and read someone looking for a home. He didn't like people bothering him, but this was quite exciting to have someone else at the house. He called up the person on the flyer, expecting it to be a beautiful young woman that he could date, but no. He didn't expect what he got at all.

~BxB (Y/C x M/C)
~Romance
~ Some violence
~Gay person in denial (Marc)
~Bratty teenage gamer
~May have some steamy parts (fade to black, and isn't a have to have!!)
~Homophobia
~Obviously some demonic crap

I'll be happy to start the rp, remember this is Y/C x M/C (not the other way around). I have a few rules, too. Please do message me, discussing what we'll do!!
Magic 60%
Magic may be accepted as truth but is not common. It might be harnessed only by specific beings. Lord of the Rings, Game of Thrones.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 90%
Romance is required from early on, but there will be some semblance of a plot beyond the relationship.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Unexpecting Roommate (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus