Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The rich mans pet or the Mafias lover (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rocky

Hello so my friend let me use this rp ad idea thing because it wasn’t getting any attention so she thought I would do better with this, this rp can be (FxM) (MxM) (FxF) I will play this with either Daniel or Shew

1. Mafia boss x lover, (Y/C) is a Mafia boss who is very serious about their work, one day they have an assignment for their workers but no one will take it so they have to go in alone, this assignment is about taking down their rivals the Red Moons, their job is to take down the head leader, but they get stopped by the Red Moons lead assassin (M/C), we can come up with the rest

2. Rich man x pet, in the world people thrived for power so much that the rich made people into their own pet salves (Y/C) is one of the richest people there, and they are looking for a pet, (M/C) sadly was really poor since their mother passed away, their father sold them and made them into a pet, the rest up for discussion

This will be a one on one rp so please PM me bye hope y’all enjoy your day

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The rich mans pet or the Mafias lover (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus