Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone Want To Join My Group? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

NOTE:This group is still a little in the making, but I'm making process
Labyrinth Of Dreams

Have you ever heard the Legends, the myths, the fairy tales? They all seem so unbelievable. Rather its about a young boy, who saves the world with his sword, or a boy who plants a seed, growing a plant that reaches the land in the sky where a giant lives.What if I told you fairy tales can come true?
In this Labyrinth, dreams can come true, not just the dreams on dream at night, or the stories you heard as a child.Anything.Everything.Even your worst Nightmares

There are 3 Labyrinths in this group.
The Nightmare Labyrinth
usually the dreamers find themselves in a sanctuary, where they decide where to go.There are some doors where nightmares are beyond.Any thing you've ever feared, everything you've ever feared.Can you face your fears, can you overcome them? Or will you run away, and fleeing for your life?

The World In Between
Here is where all can be fun and games, but all can crash down.It can be a walk in the park, then a run for your life.Nightmares or Dreamers.You never know the turnout, once you wander into this Labyrinth

The Labyrinth Of Blissful Dreams
A world of dreams, where all you wish can be seen.A fantasy, a fairytale, all can be true.Not a worry, not a fear, who knew it could be that way.No nightmares to scare you, just like a paradise of some kind, but there's a catch, you have to find your way to The Labyrinth Of Blissful Dreams

If anyone would like to join the link is below

http://www.rprepository.com/group/group.php?gID=702&page=1562
this sounds interesting!
Rhythm Topic Starter

:3 ..thanks
See you in your nightmares :D XD

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Anyone Want To Join My Group? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus