Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Organized Crime-related role (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Caffeinated

Heyo, there!

As the title states, I'm looking for organized crime roleplay. I currently only have two criminals:

Albert Charlot Coupe, a former Mafioso who, to not be listed as a deserter and hunted down, does some minor jobs for the Coppola Famiglia in Tuscany, like driving the cars to fee collections, attending meetings as a sort of bodyguard, and such. That way, he's got some involvement, but it's so minor, that he can maintain his own business.

and

Jesus Conrado Rivera, a South American exotics dealer who does some work for an East Coast branch of the Colombian Cartel that operates in the United States. He's relatively new, so he doesn't have a large profile yet, but I'm getting there!

I hope someone is interested!
I have two FBI agents, if you're interested.

Zeke O'Malley and Stephan Jacobs. :) They wouldn't be much help against the Mafioso, but against Jesus, they might be able to try and bring him down!

Also, if you check O'Malley's profile, he's got a few coworkers who might help him out. :)
Caffeinated Topic Starter

PenGryphon2007 wrote:
I have two FBI agents, if you're interested.

Zeke O'Malley and Stephan Jacobs. :) They wouldn't be much help against the Mafioso, but against Jesus, they might be able to try and bring him down!

Also, if you check O'Malley's profile, he's got a few coworkers who might help him out. :)

I'm actually kind of looking for a criminal-on-criminal type of thing at the moment. D:
Alas, apparently I lack criminals to play. XD Maybe another time then.
i present tony http://www.rprepository.com/site.php?char=29747 .He is a criminal in Las Vegas.
Gangster in Mississippi.Mafia in Liberty City.Dealer in some forein random land

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for Organized Crime-related role (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus