Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Free eBook copies of my Christmas Romance Short

This offer is only available for people 18+ as the story contains adult content!

I recently published Not Alone on Christmas, a Lesbian Christmas Romance Novelette. It is spicy and nears insta-love, but not quite. I would like to spread Holiday cheer by giving away 3 free eBook copies of the story. First come first serve! If you'd like one just message me your email and I will get it sent to you via an Amazon redemption link. You can read the eBook via the Kindle app which is available on IOS, Mac, Windows and Andriod, or your Kindle device if you have one.

BLURB:

My wish is her.

After my family abandons me, I'm left out in the bitter cold Michigan winter. I'm confident I'll be spending Christmas alone and wondering if I made the wrong choice to come out.

My path crosses Nicole Avery, a former classmate of mine, when we're both at the same train station. Nicki's laughter and beautiful smile lights a fire in my heart -- and my thighs.

After a series of strange coincidences and passionate nights, maybe I won't be alone for Christmas after all.

~~

Not Alone on Christmas is a 17k word sweet and spicy Lesbian Christmas and Winter Holiday themed romance novelette. It features several tropes such as: Coming Out, Stuck Together, and Second Chance. The speed of things nears insta-love, but not quite.

This story contains sensitive and adult content. 18+

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Free eBook copies of my Christmas Romance Short

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus