Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fish Out Of Water (Romance/Modern Fantas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Shannon McKenzie (played by ZeeTheBee)

YC is a creature of the deep. No, not a fish, nor a shark, nor any "real" marine life. You are a thing of legend, a being that most land dwellers believe to be nothing but myth. At least, until you were captured by humans. Now you were trapped at the local aquarium, on display for all to see. People would flock from near and far to catch a glimpse of you, gawking and overwhelming you with unwanted attention.

Except for one.

A girl, apparently an employee of the building holding you prisoner. You'd always see her either curtly directing guests, feeding the animals, or simply cleaning. No matter what the task, however, she always made an effort to avoid your tank. Her eyes would dart downwards everytime she passed by, only serving to make you more curious about her. Sadly, in your current situation, you can't exactly make conversation. Will you keep trying to catch her attention, or will you instead focus on trying to escape the aquarium?

Rules:
•Please keep it PG-13, just for my comfort

•Length isn't much of an issue. However, I'd prefer if you could write at least a paragraph, and that there are no one-liners.

•Grammar also isn't much of an issue. If I can read and understand your post, we're all good!

•I'm ghost friendly!

•Please be willing to chat OOC to discuss the story some. We don't have to figure out every minute detail, just a basic skeleton so we both have a sense of direction in the plot.
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fish Out Of Water (Romance/Modern Fantas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus