Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Spiritual Seekers Discussions

This thread is here so we may all share and converse about the many different paths we could all take to enlightenment and divinity. I'll start it off.

I have recently started hearing phantom music after entering meditative joyous state yesterday. Since then, every time I am in a joyous state and I find the space between sounds, the music reappears. A little different every time, but it always appears after the silence is found. Am I clairaudient or having musical hallucinations? It first sounded like whistling, then the sound of the flute accompanied it. Then I heard the strings of zither and the reverberations of the water bowl joined in on the symphony. After this, more flutes joined in. Eventually I saw the lotus in my minds eye. In the darkness sparks of bright red flowed out to form petals, then sparks of yellow in the center of the petals.

After discussions with a Buddhist raised friend, he suggested that I look into the Lotus Sutra. Somehow after it was mentioned, it felt right and I was compelled to research it. I'm barely scratching the surface of the Lotus Sutra, but I intend to read it as soon as my order for the books come in.
J_Flowers

that sounds like a wonderful experience. sometimes I take sound baths in my car with fantasy or sci fi style music. it is rejuvenating. I hope you are able to consistently find peace and harmony within.

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Spiritual Seekers Discussions

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus