Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone want a new Oc?

I no longer want my oc, Dyoma Raum. This is a first-come, first-serve kind of thing. :p
You can edit Dyoma however you want once you get in her info.
BugIsTired Topic Starter

Name: Dyoma Raum
Sexuality: Bi/Lesbian
Nicknames: {You choose}
Personality: Anger issues/self-conscious/judgmental
BugIsTired Topic Starter

Race: Tiefling
Class: Rogue
Alignment: C. Neutral
Bodytype: Pear-shaped
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 171 lbs.
Skin: Pale Lavender
Hair: Long, wavy, black
Eyes: Yellow sclera/Black iris
Handedness: Ambidextrous
Scars: Covered in scars and burns, head-to-toe
BugIsTired Topic Starter

Backstory
When Dyoma was around 6 years old, her mother passed away from heart complications. Her father, who at the time was a great guy, turned cold and harsh after the passing of his wife. If Dyoma didn't perform her duties around the house properly or if she made a tiny mistake, her father would beat her, or burn her with the end of his cigarette. One day, when she was about 14 or 15, she gathered all her valuables and left the now broken home. She didn't even think about writing a note for her father. And since that day, she's been fighting from the shadows and protecting those who are weaker than most.
BugIsTired Topic Starter

Looks
Dyoma wears an egg white men's undershirt with tight black pants that have slits all the way down the legs. She wears dark thick leather forearm guards, also a large red leather belt with a golden buckle and a small red leather strap going diagonally across her chest. She also has dark brown leather leg harnesses on her thighs, holding pouches filled with different types of shuriken. Her dead mother's twilight purple cloak draped over her shoulders with a crescent moon pendant. She has long waved horns that seem to be cracked with a 5-foot long tail with demon-like tip. She has a large sheath on her back that she stores her longsword in.
I'll have it.
BugIsTired Topic Starter

alright ^^ All their info is above
So is it just mine now? Can I add them to my characters?
BugIsTired Topic Starter

yep ^^ i never really roleplayed with this character so I didnt ant to just delete and was hoping that someone would want it. :\

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Anyone want a new Oc?

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus