Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Meet cute - The popular YouTube/ Influen (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Angel (played anonymously)

So I feel like I can use Angel for this idea. This is my starter!

Angel has been very much famous for almost her whole life. She was about 11 when she started posting YouTube videos about clothes, food, fashion and working out. She loved what she did for her career. She got payed millions for this. She was famous everywhere, but there was one issue; she was Too famous. She didn’t really have any friends, it was hard for her to make any since she had been used a lot for her money. So she had to disguise herself when in public. (Picture of disguise).. One day she was shopping in a store, and that’s when somebody noticed the outfit she was wearing. A outfit that Angel herself made and nobody else had. Causing a huge freak out in the store. She was pretty mad at herself and left all the clothes she had in her arms and ran off. She ran into the city and hid in a alley way, running into (Y/C)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I'm intrigued. Social media is not my character's strong point so it would be an eye opener for him. Though, he is arrogant enough to really enjoy the social media spot light. Maybe she could teach him a thing or two?
Angel (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Raphael LaBlanc wrote:
I'm intrigued. Social media is not my character's strong point so it would be an eye opener for him. Though, he is arrogant enough to really enjoy the social media spot light. Maybe she could teach him a thing or two?

Sure! Pm me! ^^
I'm interested!! Feel free to PM me if it's still open!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Meet cute - The popular YouTube/ Influen (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus