Skip to main content

Forums » Help » remowing a character from conversation

If I remove an identity from a private conversation (not my last one), will the posts by that character be deleted for me (or everyone in that conversation)? Also, what would happen if I deleted that character instead?
If you delete a character, their posts don't go away, just get a line through name.

I don't believe removing a character from a conversation has any effect on their existing posts.
Hi Krahler,

I've just recently done that and it changes nothing in PM form. The message is there and the icon for the character I wrote the original post with is still there as well even after I Xed them out. The character wasn't even crossed out since I didn't delete the character. I simply took that character out since they were no longer used in that context.
Krahler Topic Starter

Falyn wrote:
Hi Krahler,

I've just recently done that and it changes nothing in PM form. The message is there and the icon for the character I wrote the original post with is still there as well even after I Xed them out. The character wasn't even crossed out since I didn't delete the character. I simply took that character out since they were no longer used in that context.

Ah, thank you! :)

You are on: Forums » Help » remowing a character from conversation

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus