Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy MxM search~ (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! My name is sage, im 17 and looking for some literate roleplayers! I myself am a genderfluid male that mostly only does MxM or MxNB!

Please be in the age range of 16+ and have no triggers, since I do love dark themes and angst!

My favorite genre is fantasy so our plots will be based off that and romance! So, reply to me if you’re interested in being my partner! Please be literate and have 3+ paragraphs per response!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

I’d be up for that, if you’re alright playing with someone who turns 16 in a month.
Sounds interesting! Mind sending me a PM when you got the time?
I'm interested, if you'd be up for modern fantasy?
Lekkosen wrote:
Hello! My name is sage, im 17 and looking for some literate roleplayers! I myself am a genderfluid male that mostly only does MxM or MxNB!

Please be in the age range of 16+ and have no triggers, since I do love dark themes and angst!

My favorite genre is fantasy so our plots will be based off that and romance! So, reply to me if you’re interested in being my partner! Please be literate and have 3+ paragraphs per response!

Hi! I am interested!! Feel free to PM me so we can talk!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy MxM search~ (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus