Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » LF Art Trades (Currently: Waitlist Open)

Hi there! I'm a touch bored atm and all of my personal projects are currently filled with map-making / world building - I'd love to be able to doodle some trades in-between that work though!

Examples of my work can be found on the linked profile. c:

I'm looking for these trade types:
Busts: I'll likely be faster with these, be they sketch or rendered. These are my favorite pieces of work to do, but no pressure on choosing this type!
Half / Fullbodies: Regardless of sketch or rendered, I'll need a bit more patience on these, simply because half / fullbodies generally take me longer (posing is hard guys lol)

I tend to try and give what I get and vice versa (RE: If you ask for a bust sketch from me, I will only expect a bust sketch in turn (but will be absolutely ecstatic over getting more if you choose lol).

If you'd like different options than shown on my art page (EX: Flat colors, Animals, etc.) please feel free to ask if I'm willing to do something like that! I'm always willing to try!
I don't have any experience with anthro characters, but I'm willing to put forward the effort if you're okay with it being a sort of practice run for me ^^;

Anyway...
I'm not looking for super fast turnaround, BUT I do expect communication about delays and things.
Unless you're a close friend / we've traded before, I'll only send a full resolution, non-watermarked image after you prove you have your half. Nothing personal!!! I've just been burned before and would rather not take that chance again ^^;

LAST NOTE: These are not First Come First Serve. I'll pick these based on what characters / offers interest me. I might doodle for everyone, I might doodle for a few people, or just one person! I don't want to burn myself out here. If I don't pick you / your character, please don't take it personally! </3

Alright, so... feel free to comment here or DM if interested!!! <3

EDIT:
Okay, I've got three rendered trades lined up now! If anyone else wants to do a trade, then I'd be more than happy to put you on a waitlist / pinglist if I need more trades after! :)
*gives in despite herself* I volunteer as tribute! Just a bust please!
Crow's Art Commissions (played by DarkCrow) Topic Starter

Analitta Ebonrow wrote:
*gives in despite herself* I volunteer as tribute! Just a bust please!

I'll add you onto my to do list <3

Could you do one of these bebs?
Masc : Michaelis
  • He doesn't currently have any art with clothing (at least not well shown lol), so feel free to put him in just a white henley / simple fantasy clothes of white, soft yellow, or grey coloration if you'd like ^^;
Fem : Sawyer
  • Feel free to go nuts with either N7 / Shepard armor or just some simple black clothes (optional N7 logo somewhere if you want lol)

If you'd like me to choose some other character(s) please let me know <3
Valentiná (played by Galaxy-Star)

Well Spring break is here. And I love your art so I offer up my Vampire as tribute

Valentiná wrote:
Well Spring break is here. And I love your art so I offer up my Vampire as tribute

Hi there! If you're willing to be patient with me (as I have two more trades ahead of your offer), then I'd absolutely LOVE to do a full rendered bust of Valentina for you <3

If you're up for it, then could I ask for one of these babs in return?
Masc: Jeremiah
Fem: Soul
Valentiná (played by Galaxy-Star)

Awesome! And don't worry I am patient. I think imma do Jeremiah.

Valentiná wrote:
Awesome! And don't worry I am patient. I think imma do Jeremiah.

Awesome!! Can't wait. <3
Wellllll..... You know I'll always do one! Maybe this time I won't go bonkers and go past messy sketch phase (probably not). 😂

Edit: Just realized I totally posted this and didn't elaborate further. I'm totally down just some flat line art (with or without color)! Whatever your time allows for really. 😄

Emma, maybe?

Smol Update: I finished my last commission, so I'll get started on my trades now! I'm going to work in the order of who asked first to last - if anyone wants to see how close I am to their trade, they can see that on my trello. <3

Ramika wrote:
Wellllll..... You know I'll always do one! Maybe this time I won't go bonkers and go past messy sketch phase (probably not). 😂

I have three trades to keep me busy at the moment, but if I come back needing more, I'll be sure to message you first!! <3 <3
Crow's Art Commissions wrote:
Smol Update: I finished my last commission, so I'll get started on my trades now! I'm going to work in the order of who asked first to last - if anyone wants to see how close I am to their trade, they can see that on my trello. <3

Ramika wrote:

I have three trades to keep me busy at the moment, but if I come back needing more, I'll be sure to message you first!! <3 <3

I finished our
art trade
Untitled383_20220329192211.png

Galaxy-Star wrote:
I finished our
art trade
Untitled383_20220329192211.png

!!!! He looks so precious aaaaaaaaaa I love him!!! :D
Thank you so much!! <3

I'll move you up on my queue so I get to work on yours faster. <3
I'm glad you like it! Take your time there's no rush

Galaxy-Star wrote:
I'm glad you like it! Take your time there's no rush

I finally finished your girly!! Ended up taking me over 28 hours (... I usually spend 4-6 on a portrait orz) so I hope you like her as much as I do. <3

Here is a link to the large and small file too!

20220418_-_AT_-_Galaxy-Star_Valentina_2_Post.png
Omg! Thank you so much she's so pretty!
directly_dummie

If you're looking for another art trade soon I'd be more than willing to be put on a wait list / pinglist <3
My turn to turn in!

I give you Michaelis

BFpj2FM.jpg

Analitta Ebonrow wrote:
My turn to turn in!

I give you Michaelis

BFpj2FM.jpg

yes aaaaaaaaaaa he came out so pretty!!!!! Thank yoooou!!! <3

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » LF Art Trades (Currently: Waitlist Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus