Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Vampire (Mature RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I recently created a human female whom is a blood bank and perhaps a servant to a Vampire. Her name is Ebony Nyght. I love Vampire love stories, but always was my Vampire Nickolai so I thought I needed to change things up a bit. ^_^

Click Here!
Above is a link to her profile.

I am wanting to do somewhat of a romance RP through PM, as well maybe on the more mature side.
I am hoping for this to be a long term RP also.

Storyline
I want at least a semi well developed storyline. My idea is for the vampire finds her in the back corner of a local bar or alleyway and let the RP go from there. I am open to all ideas so feel free to shot any at me.

Rules
1. No one line replies! I write at least one paragraph so I would like that or more in return.
2. The more details the better! Let's make this story fun and even perhaps have more then just romance, maybe through in a hunter or something.
3. I am aiming for a Mature RP so you & your character must be above 18 years old.
4. Try to reply daily, I am busy during the day mainly so I will most likely reply at night where I live.
5. If you are starting to get bored tell me so we can try and make it more fun.

Please read rules before replying or PMing me.

Any questions please reply here or PM~
Alexander and Benjam (played anonymously)

Alexander could always use a servant. :3 I am up for this, also, welcome back! Glad to have ya back. :) So, what else did you have in mind for this rp?
ForsakenAngel Topic Starter

Thank you for the re-welcoming, however I am looking for someone who is of 18+ of age as well as their character for this storyline. Reason being of me aiming an adult themed RP, but that doesn't mean I'm turning down a chance to RP with you ^_^ If you are wanting to still RP any feel free to choose any of my characters and what sort of story you'd like to to; I'm open to anything really.
Darn it, I'm not physically 18! And my character would just so happen to be past the age limit too. If he were here he'd probably laugh at me.
ForsakenAngel Topic Starter

Lol I'm sorry, though just beause you can't do this particular RP doesn't mean I won't RP with you ^_^
Good point.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a Vampire (Mature RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus