Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Apocalypse story. (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hey there! I am looking to do an apocalypse rp, I am currently back in my walking dead / the last of us phase so I would really like to write a super stereotypical zombie apocalypse type story. Im not looking to do fandom role-plays, but I would love to create a world and start somewhere near the beginning of the apocalypse! I have a few OC's ready to be thrust into a world of undead and survival and I would love to figure out a story together.I don't have any plots super set in stone but if this sounds interesting to you please message me <3

I am not a grammar nazi, nor do I necessarily care about length. As long as I know what you're saying and you are giving me *something* I'm good! I absolutely love details so you will likely never get less then a paragraph from me, I typically write anywhere from 1-8 paragraphs!
I will role-play here, Google Docs, or Discord (preferred hehe)

Im also 18, so id prefer a partner around 16-22 just for my comfort level, but I am willing to chat !
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

ghostgirly wrote:
Hey there! I am looking to do an apocalypse RP, I am currently back in my walking dead / the last of us phase so I would really like to write a super stereotypical zombie apocalypse type story. I'm not looking to do fandom role-plays, but I would love to create a world and start somewhere near the beginning of the apocalypse! I have a few OCs ready to be thrust into a world of undead and survival and I would love to figure out a story together. I don't have any plots super set in stone but if this sounds interesting to you please message me <3

I am not a grammar nazi, nor do I necessarily care about length. As long as I know what you're saying and you are giving me *something* I'm good! I absolutely love details so you will likely never get less than a paragraph from me, I typically write anywhere from 1-8 paragraphs!
I will role-play here, Google Docs, or Discord (preferred hehe)

I'm also 18, so id prefer a partner around 16-22 just for my comfort level, but I am willing to chat!

I'm interested.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Apocalypse story. (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus