Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Lurking Shadows (Animal Roleplay) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

I have two characters to roleplay here, you get to decide on which one you want to roleplay with and you can also decide on the character you'll be role-playing as! Our characters are working to escape a large forest being overrun with traps and hunters that have seemingly sprung from nowhere. Your animal can be domesticated or wild, if domesticated they either ran away or was released into the forest. There are also animals there that wish to hunt you, wether or not you are necessarily prey.

This is not a dice Roleplay so we'll both be role-playing freely and choose what traps they run into, and which ones they make miraculous escapes from. Our characters can evade traps within logical reasoning, but have to be wounded at least once in the roleplay.

You can choose up to two characters if you want.

My characters:

Rusty: An old muscular Saint Bernard with a shredded banana around his neck and various wounds on his body, he's a retired army dog and has been a stray for years. He's normally no nonsense and isn't very fond of younger animals but can become attached to one given enough time. It takes him longer to recover from wounds and running but during battle he's resilient and strong.

Pup: A young wolf cub who recently lost his parents and siblings to hunters, he's very naive and gets frightened easily but is also rather curious about things. He asks too many questions and is rather clumsy but evades traps easily and is very quick. He recovers faster when wounded but if the wound is too heavy it may take him longer.

Rusty Pro: Brute force
Rusty Con: Takes longer to cover distance

Pip Pro: Evades traps and hunters easily
Pip Con: Not Very Strong

Pm me if interested!!
Make sure to tell me which of the two characters you want to roleplay with, as well as the character(s) you'll be role-playing as.
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Lurking Shadows (Animal Roleplay) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus