Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » The Vampires Assistant RP! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello! I’m looking for a rp with my character Jeremiah. The setting for this rp relates to his background story so if you would like more detail on him it’s on his history tab.

Jeremiah is a well known man for owning a globally known company. His is in fact a business man and well respected by many other companies. Though lately his company has been struggling from the work load they have been receiving. Now Jeremiah put an order for big job opportunities at Candy Express, with paper works and such. (Not the actual factory that creates the candies) Taking in many employees, Jeremiah is also in search for a private assistant to help him keep on task in the things he has to do at work and at his manor where he lives.

What I’m looking for in this Rp!
I’m basically looking for Mystery, Drama, Modern age, Romance, Fantasy, Some combat action theme for this Rp.

Rules!

1. No sexual -detailed- scenes. Meaning NO SMUT AT ALL (come on y'all I’m a minor)

2. At least two paragraphs! Please I do like details in responses. Also on writing third person with characters as well. Feels uncomfortable for me to play first person with anyone.

3. No sci-fi I’m not really into technology stuff that’s overly complicated maybe just a little is fine but over the top I rather not in Rp’s

4. Please pm first before jumping to Rp so we can plan it out first and get boundaries set and such as well as time lines

5. Please reply at least once every three days, if you can’t let me know ahead of time.

6. If you no longer want to continue Rp I understand just please let me know before you leave. Don’t leave me there hanging waiting for you for a month.

7. You have to be 16+ years old to Rp this one

8. Have fun!

Let me know any boundaries you have for Rp’s as well in pm.
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 00%
Stone tools and fire
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hello I’m interested! I’m still new here and yet have to make some more OCs but let me know if you’re comfortable to rp.
AngelsKarma03 Topic Starter

Tonyesque wrote:
Hello I’m interested! I’m still new here and yet have to make some more OCs but let me know if you’re comfortable to rp.

Hi nice to meet you! I’m pretty new here too so I’m on the same boat as you. Sadly I already got a rp partner for this topic I just didn’t know I could mark the form as closed and that is my bad. I’m truly sorry but I do have another character she is female you can take a look into her if you might be interested in doing rp with her. I am soon going to put up a form sometime in April for a mafia rp for her. So if you would like stay in tune for that too if you’d like too. I can let you know personally when I have her up for the rp topic. Again my greatest apologies.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » The Vampires Assistant RP! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus