Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A lost cause

Arthur clears his throat...
"now...hello everyone..I know this may seem futile but I need to speak to everyone here"
we are in a big inside football stadium a make shift stage is made of fold able tables.
"but you must understand just because they(aliens) have taken over our land dose not mean this is over"
Arthur takes off his hood.
"understand...this is not a war for money or land"
he raises his gun over his head.
"THIS IS A FIGHT FOR SURVIVAL!"
"we will not go down with out a fight we may be on our last leg but we are STILL STANDING!"
"so come forth if you will fight with me!!!"
Derik Hope emerged from the crowd and swiftly made his way toward the stage. He had combat armor, tactical knives, a rifle draped over his back, and dual hand-cannons. He had his own personal microphone built into the helmet he wore. The squad he belonged to now over-rid the man's mic and given authority to Derik. He spoke fluently and confidently. "Like this man here says, there is hope." His eyes scanned the crowd. "My men and I are government soldiers, some of you may have thought that the government dispersed and died. But it hasn't. We still live, and with your help we can begin populating the planet again. But only if you assist is in the war. We may not have technology like they do, be we courage and love, and those two things are stronger than any technology. We can win back our planet and rid it of these vermin. But only if you help us. We strong! We brave! We! Are! Humans!" A large roar arose in the crowd after Derik was finished. The microphone authority was then returned to the man on stage. "We are here to help. Whatever it takes." He whispered into the man's ear.
Arthur McBride (played by Rexuality) Topic Starter

Arthur turned back to the crowed..
"We can do this! we will fight! AND. WE. WILL. WIN!!!!"
he turns off the speaker and faces the man.
"may I talk to you in my 'office'" which in reality was on of the old storage rooms in the warehouse
Isaac (played by Jabonicus)

Isaac walked forward, pushing people out of the way. A flamethrower, an axe, and a shovel on his back. He walked onto stage, and walked past the man who held the microphone towards him. He stopped when he got to the two, pulling his flamethrower from his back. holding it above him, shaking it in a prideful manner.
A figure moved through the roaring crowd almost silently if it weren't for an odd creaking noise coming from it every time he took a step forward. Noticed by the crowd, they split to let the figure through. The figure was dressed in a long black cloak that was baggy enough to hide any "distinguishing" features, but tight enough that it didn't hide the fact that the figure had a sniper rifle on his back and two pistols on his thighs.
Nodding to Arthur and Derik, the figure took his place by them both. Little did anyone know, that the figure was actually a well known fighter by the name of Elizabeth Monroe, and not at all a male.
Derik nodded at Arthur and followed back to wherever his office may be. His squad lingered behind them, equipped with the same weaponry as Derik. Little did they know Derik was abnormally stronger then the rest of them. He had a deep secret that is burrowed deep under the skin, literally. A small explosion in the near distance alerted him and his men. They all pulled their rifles and aimed down the sight. Darting through the immense crowd, Derik emerged at the very edge and stared in disgust. Beings shaped by metal, flood over the crumbling landscape toward the gathering. With quick, fluid motions, he had easily made his way up the steep incline that lie near the stadium. Blue bullets flew past his head, pelting the stadium's metal, the microphones authority returned Derik. "Everybody, gear up!"
(Ok, I'm going to reply because the other guy isn't)

The figure was about to follow Derik and Arthur when she too heard the small explosion and followed Derik up to the edge of the stadium. With little thought, the figure took off it's cloak and revealed her gender to them all, throwing the cloak to the side and charging down the steep incline towards the metal beasts.
"Time to rock and roll." She whispered with a smile, taking her rifle off her back along with one of her pistols.
Quick scoping had always been one of her specialties, it had helped her out of a lot of wars in her time and today would be just that. Just another war. Aiming for the weak spot just below the chin where the metal gave way to wires and gears, she shot metal creature after metal creature waiting for some backup.
That's exactly what Derik and his squad gave her, some backup. They ran in unison, in an unbreakable wall, then dispersed as they reached the action. Not needing ammunition to crunch their metal plating, he chose his fists as the primary weapon. Running along side one of the beasts, he swung his side into its side, crunching its armor. In retaliation, the beast brought its gun to fire at Derik, mistake. Grasping it with his palms, he bent the barrel downward and headbutted the beast, crushing its facemask, and killing it. The next one, Derik unlatched his rifle and unloaded a clip into its facemask, watching it clatter to the ground. His squad annihilated every alien in their path. Markus, another squad member, unsheathed his two pistols, jumping up and spinning, shooting two surrounding aliens, rendering them dead. But then, the mechs dropped. Stronger, faster, and more intelligent.
The woman had just finished battling the metal creatures around her when more dropped from the sky, seemingly smarter than the rest. A couple of them surrounded her in a circle, unmoving except for the soft whur of the gears inside.
"Lets play." She yelled, putting her rifle back onto her back and taking her other pistol out. Smiling, she charged one of the metal beasts and jumped on it's head, drawing the other creatures to take aim at their comrade. "One of your own, tisk tisk." She smiled again, shooting the creature she was on top of in the eye socket and jumping behind it to take cover from the others. She continued to do this a couple more times until the creatures figured it out, taking a shot at the woman's arms.
Two bullets soared towards her arms, one bouncing harmlessly off her right arm and the other embedding itself in her left. Grimacing, she decided she couldn't pull her trick anymore and took her rifle off her back again lightning fast. She quick scoped the creatures around her, aiming for the same weak spot she found in the other creatures.
[Are we still doing this?]
(Im not sure, I was going to wait for the rest of the group, Im guessing they've abandoned it.)
(Then lets just tak over this RP. >:) )
(Yes! A diabolical plan indeed!)
(Btw your turn)
(Oh! Hehe, sorry I'll get on that!)
(do you guys mind if I join in?)
Dirk Gorgu (played by Zuzak_Aligor)

( im just gonna join in )

Dirk look at where he heard the shots fired. He got out his rifle and started heading away from the noises. "I don't want to die," he whispered "not today." He then found an ally way. In the ally ways was a trash can. "Why not?" he said. He headed towards the trash can and hid behind it. A few minutes have past and he saw beasts walking to the gun shoots. "Not today," he said "not today..."
(Go ahead)
Dirk Gorgu (played by Zuzak_Aligor)

( who's turn now? XD )
(Dani and then jolly. The order is Jolly, me, you and then dani)

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » A lost cause

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus