Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » LF : Fantasy Romance (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Fey (played by directly_dummie)

Hi! So as I'm currently on the hunt for yet another romance rp, I'm kinda turning up empty for Fey. Nothing has really caught my eye for them, so I figured I'd post here! We can discuss plots since fey is pretty flexible. But I usually like to go for slice-of-life or something with slice-of-life elements

I'd like to have a partner that is on at least once a day, and someone who can do at least 2 paragraphs cause I try to mirror match, and im trying to get better! Please pm me if interested!
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 30%
Renaissance
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 100%
The RP is entirely based around romance, with very little plot outside of the relationship. For example: a slice-of-life RP about a happily married couple.

Details: Freeform, paragraphs required, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Yo! Im extremely interested. I usually type a lot more too. I just joined a few months ago, but I am actively updating characters right now. Both of my characters that you see right now are more modern. While they can be flexible for Fantasy, they are not exactly for 100% romance. They would be more of a 50% romance plot deal.

However, I have this other character named Camilla who is based on the Sarah J. Maas type of fey. I'll be doing her page next if you want to see her page. But I can easily roleplay her without reference to my page.

Camilla is a Draconic Fey, in an area where Draconic fey are rare. The Original lore about this is that Draconic is born from a curse and aren't really created from a dragon. That's flexible, we don't have to go that deep. But she owns a tavern and is a barkeep there. She messes with rune magic, and her quirk is that she has bad handwriting. So, if she rushes the rune could fizzle, become a different rune, or be the strongest version of the rune. I can go more into detail about this later.

Feel free to check out my page. Don't feel pressured to reply. Let me know if you have any questions.
Aya

Greetings, friend!

I am quite new to this website, but I an very interested in starting a fantasy role play with you. I portray a traveling Lunar Mage that is actually a princess of a desert country.

I am quite active, but I have to let it be known that at times I do get caught up with real life, but I shall be as regular as possible.

I write multi paragraphs, I prefer long and detailed replies, so do not worry about me not delivering.

My character is quite flexible, and adaptable for any plot you have in mind.
Aya wrote:
Greetings, friend!

I am quite new to this website, but I an very interested in starting a fantasy role play with you. I portray a traveling Lunar Mage that is actually a princess of a desert country.

I am quite active, but I have to let it be known that at times I do get caught up with real life, but I shall be as regular as possible.

I write multi paragraphs, I prefer long and detailed replies, so do not worry about me not delivering.

I feel exactly the same. I have a few characters, but i feel like all of them would get a long with your character well :D
Fey (played by directly_dummie) Topic Starter

Avabudava20 wrote:
Yo! Im extremely interested. I usually type a lot more too. I just joined a few months ago, but I am actively updating characters right now. Both of my characters that you see right now are more modern. While they can be flexible for Fantasy, they are not exactly for 100% romance. They would be more of a 50% romance plot deal.

However, I have this other character named Camilla who is based on the Sarah J. Maas type of fey. I'll be doing her page next if you want to see her page. But I can easily roleplay her without reference to my page.

Camilla is a Draconic Fey, in an area where Draconic fey are rare. The Original lore about this is that Draconic is born from a curse and aren't really created from a dragon. That's flexible, we don't have to go that deep. But she owns a tavern and is a barkeep there. She messes with rune magic, and her quirk is that she has bad handwriting. So, if she rushes the rune could fizzle, become a different rune, or be the strongest version of the rune. I can go more into detail about this later.

Feel free to check out my page. Don't feel pressured to reply. Let me know if you have any questions.

I’m so sorry about not responding, its been hectic this past week <3

But I’m very interested in rping too! If you need examples on my writing please dm me so we can talk <3
Fey (played by directly_dummie) Topic Starter

Aya wrote:
Greetings, friend!

Howdy! And I’m super down for that,, I usually write about 3 paragraphs, 2 minimum, but I usually mirror match <3

But if you want to dm me for examples on my writing or just general info don’t be afraid to <3

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » LF : Fantasy Romance (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus