Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fire Emblem Awakening: Strands of Fate (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This is a total brainrot scenario that's been rattling around in my brain for a couple days now, based off one of my favorite tropes: the patented Character Development Haircut.

Severa has always been a bit of a brat, but she's grown up a little as of recently. Throughout the war she's learned a bit of humility, camaraderie, that she can't always get what she wants all the time. With this newfound maturity- kind of- it may be time for a serious change. And who knows? Making an alteration to herself might help her sort out her feelings about the past.

Any Fire Emblem characters are welcome, as the setting can be placed either in Ylisse or Askr. However, I'm not accepting RPs. Replies must be literate and character-driven. If you like, this simple action could end up leading to a romance between the characters as well.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fire Emblem Awakening: Strands of Fate (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus