Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dreamworks Trolls (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

MovieLover21

I'm not sure if anyone knows about the Dreamworks Trolls both film series and show series on here, but in case there's some people that does know about it, I really wanna do a Trolls roleplay. If you have any ocs, I welcome them with open arms!
rolled 3d8 and got a natural 17.
4 5 8
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Oliver (played anonymously)

Hey! I've never really been too into the fandom, but I'd be willing to give this a try if you let me use Oliver!
MovieLover21 Topic Starter

Oliver wrote:
Hey! I've never really been too into the fandom, but I'd be willing to give this a try if you let me use Oliver!
That's fine if you're not into the fandom too much, and yea, you can use Oliver!
Oliver (played anonymously)

MovieLover21 wrote:
Oliver wrote:
That's fine if you're not into the fandom too much, and yea, you can use Oliver!

Alright! I'll send you a DM!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dreamworks Trolls (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus