Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Chaotically Good

TiredWriter

What is some of the most chaotic things y’all did in video games?

For me, I set a house on fire in Sims 4 with the sims still in it.
29xp-meme-mobileMasterAt3x-v3.jpg
Pretty sure arsonizing several sims is much more chaotic, much less good.
Anyway.
Let's see...
  • In Fable III, I bought a bunch of houses in order to adopt every orphaned child. (You were only allowed two kids per house, hence the multiple houses.)
  • In the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, I spent a looong time hanging out with that one dog in, uh, Ordon Village? (I can't remember, it's been a while.) But I put the dog on the peoples' table, and also tried to steal said dog.
  • I have tried to adopt every stray/roaming animal in every game I've ever played. Rabbits in Fable, yellow birds in Animal Crossing, huskras in Skies of Arcadia, various dogs and cats in various games... . . . It's not possible in most of them.
  • In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I spent a bunch of time diving on some random person's island so I could save up bells to pay off their bridge.
  • Also in ACNH (but Happy Home Paradise specifically), I've made a few chaotic house designs, such as a junkyard/ocean/space-ship disaster, and a cool hangout spot that looks like a roof above skyscrapers.
  • Another ACNH one: I've given the villager Croque like 5 Instant Muscle Suit™s, and basically every silly-looking item of clothing I could find. He loves the gifts, but he looks silly as heck.
  • Repeatedly refusing to wear the space helmet in Super Paper Mario, chapter 4.
  • Catching 40+ Snoms in Pokémon Shield, putting them in PC boxes named Snom Prom and Snompeii.
TiredWriter Topic Starter

TheLorekeeper wrote:
Pretty sure arsonizing several sims is much more chaotic, much less good.
Anyway.
Let's see...
  • In Fable III, I bought a bunch of houses in order to adopt every orphaned child. (You were only allowed two kids per house, hence the multiple houses.)
  • In the Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, I spent a looong time hanging out with that one dog in, uh, Ordon Village? (I can't remember, it's been a while.) But I put the dog on the peoples' table, and also tried to steal said dog.
  • I have tried to adopt every stray/roaming animal in every game I've ever played. Rabbits in Fable, yellow birds in Animal Crossing, huskras in Skies of Arcadia, various dogs and cats in various games... . . . It's not possible in most of them.
  • In Animal Crossing: New Horizons, I spent a bunch of time diving on some random person's island so I could save up bells to pay off their bridge.
  • Also in ACNH (but Happy Home Paradise specifically), I've made a few chaotic house designs, such as a junkyard/ocean/space-ship disaster, and a cool hangout spot that looks like a roof above skyscrapers.
  • Another ACNH one: I've given the villager Croque like 5 Instant Muscle Suit™s, and basically every silly-looking item of clothing I could find. He loves the gifts, but he looks silly as heck.
  • Repeatedly refusing to wear the space helmet in Super Paper Mario, chapter 4.
  • Catching 40+ Snoms in Pokémon Shield, putting them in PC boxes named Snom Prom and Snompeii.

I was trying to be funny with the title but your actions are the legit definition of chaotically good and just wholesome.
In minecraft I committed countless warcrimes and genocides, I used both propaganda, media manipulation, psychological warfare, and have destroyed countless factions. I did it all for the sake of war, not because I had something to fight for but because I wanted nothing more than to fight a war.

Pure Chaos.

This ain't my chaotic crime but apparently my sister enjoys hitting me with her axe in ACNH.
Oh gosh, most of my chaotic game moments definitely come from The Sims too. It's so easy. :P

I have a very distinctive memory of building a room with no door, dropping a Sim in it and then giving them fireworks to play with. They did not last long! This was in Sims 1.

And I used to love taking out the pool ladder while they were in the pool, so they'd have to swim into oblivion. But versions of the game since then has given them the power of climbing out of the pool without a ladder. They're so skilled now.

Rani wrote:
Oh gosh, most of my chaotic game moments definitely come from The Sims too. It's so easy. :P

I have a very distinctive memory of building a room with no door, dropping a Sim in it and then giving them fireworks to play with. They did not last long! This was in Sims 1.

And I used to love taking out the pool ladder while they were in the pool, so they'd have to swim into oblivion. But versions of the game since then has given them the power of climbing out of the pool without a ladder. They're so skilled now.

Oh my, they are getting immune to dying now.
I’ve committed genocide against cows, sheep, and other forms of food in Minecraft, then got distracted by making huge, like, 20x20 sphere(as close to a sphere as i could get) of tnt and blowing up the world and crashing my game in Minecraft. That’s probably lame though…
SunbroTheAbysswalker

i remember also doing a very chaotic thing with my sister in the Sims 4

my sister and i got as many dogs as we could and managed to actually take care of them lol

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Chaotically Good

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus