Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Genie in a bottle

This idea have been in my mind quite a while but as is its too little to be used as rp topic, so i decided to put it here.

You find a bottle which contain a genie.
This genie will grant you a single wish (only).

Send reply what is your wish and you get the genies reply.

Word of warning though, be careful how you word your wish as the genie uses his own judgement for whatever you don't specify.
Sandra Hill (played by Semegrex)

I want to become a world famous stunning beauty
Tjogs Topic Starter

Sandra Hill wrote:
I want to become a world famous stunning beauty

The genie flashed his smile

The famous and stunning?
So be it! You shall have a total makeover. The beauty which shall be matching the greatest pageant contest winners. When the next night comes. On that night your glamour is unquestionable and so is also your fame. There's be no moment where you shall be left alone by admirers or paparazzies eager to capture your every breath, move and word to the camera and people near you will be stunned by your presence.

AND

When the sun rises, As you were gorgeous in the eyes of people in the night, so shall they see you as stunningly hideous as you were gorgeous in the night! And no man can stand your sight and your legend will be far and wide.
Eldarion (played anonymously)

"I wish lima beans tasted like candy!"
Tjogs Topic Starter

Eldarion wrote:
"I wish lima beans tasted like candy!"

Your wish is my command! Shouted the Genies
Front of your house, right now shall appear a truck fully loaded of lima bean packets. And their flavor both the taste and strong, rich scent is of Salmiac - Durian Candy
"I wish for a potato."
Tjogs Topic Starter

Jorgé Ramirez wrote:
"I wish for a potato."

"A potato?" The genie sounded surprised.
Now thats interesting request?
Well since thats what you wish, i shall grant you a large, round, bright lime green potato!
Mirheg Stalinzki (played anonymously)

I wish that an unbearable misfortune would strike my classmate called "John"
Tjogs Topic Starter

Mirheg Stalinzki wrote:
I wish that an unbearable misfortune would strike my classmate called "John"

I am sorry for your classmate John.

The genie said with apologising voice.
His classmate and good friend, Mirheg have borrowed from him total 2 Million USD by now and as we know cannot pay him back. And as you know he reeeeallly needs that money now. In fact the situation is so desperate and unbearable that he is ready to throw away all the friendship you have built during the years and is considering hiring some bikers as loan sharks for collection of debt.
Matthew Smith (played by Semegrex)

I wish for a bicycle, decorated to be so visible and noticable that every vechile would notice me as they come near, and therefore nobody would crash or run over me as I drive around the town.
Tjogs Topic Starter

Your wish is my command! Shouted the genie pompously.

Sir Matthew Smith The Grand shall possess a bicycle like the world have never seen! Not only the bike reflect his greatness by its mere size which shall be biggest and the most luxurious bling of gold and shine anywhere he goes but also it declares his arrival. Not just the horn, not drum but entire orchestra plays the triumph as he rides and flags of white, gold and red makes sure everyone is aware of him as he passes and give his greatness the way he deserve

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Genie in a bottle

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus