Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Hey, you! Do you like anime? (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

prog knife. (played by Sohrryu)

I'm willing to bet a decent chunk of you do! Did you know there's a group for that? Well, there is! Weeb Trash is an RPR group dedicated to anime sensibilities, welcoming all sorts of characters for all sorts of plot lines, as well as fun OOC rooms to better get acquainted with users.

We hope you give us a look and we especially hope you enjoy your stay <3
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.
sounds interesting, has anyone else been interested in joining yet I don't know how many characters you planto get before starting threads
prog knife. (played by Sohrryu) Topic Starter

Corey_Sprook wrote:
sounds interesting, has anyone else been interested in joining yet I don't know how many characters you planto get before starting threads
We've got about 9 people or so? Decently active, we've already got some plots going
do we have to roleplay in there?
Kaiortea wrote:

We have OOC lounges where we can talk without roleplaying, so I imagine not. :)
But then again, I only designed the group, you'd have to wait for Asuka or Ari's response. <3

Kaiortea wrote:
I mean I'd like to have more people writing there ofc but also we do have OOC chats, so it's not like that's ALL you need to do there.
prog knife. wrote:
Kaiortea wrote:
I mean I'd like to have more people writing there ofc but also we do have OOC chats, so it's not like that's ALL you need to do there.

i personally dont really like roleplaying as canon characters since i doubt that i am good at that. most animes i am obsessed though with right now are more obsecure ones so not the mainstream shounen ones, more shoujo, nevermind though then..

Kaiortea wrote:
prog knife. wrote:
Kaiortea wrote:

i personally dont really like roleplaying as canon characters since i doubt that i am good at that. most animes i am obsessed though with right now are more obsecure ones so not the mainstream shounen ones, more shoujo, nevermind though then..
I'm into some more niche stuff too tbh but also canons aren't required, just things that fit that general "anime" vibe.
prog knife. wrote:
Kaiortea wrote:
prog knife. wrote:
Kaiortea wrote:

I'm into some more niche stuff too tbh but also canons aren't required, just things that fit that general "anime" vibe.

Ohhh alright then. Though I don’t have any characters here from any anime universe at the moment.
prog knife. wrote:
I'm willing to bet a decent chunk of you do! Did you know there's a group for that? Well, there is! Weeb Trash is an RPR group dedicated to anime sensibilities, welcoming all sorts of characters for all sorts of plot lines, as well as fun OOC rooms to better get acquainted with users.

We hope you give us a look and we especially hope you enjoy your stay <3[/quote
hi i love anime i wanna rp with you

This was mainly an ad for my group and I'm not sure if you'd fit there tbh

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Hey, you! Do you like anime? (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus