Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling (Open)

Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously)

"Have a dream? Want a drink?
Well this is your place.

You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose. Really, let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, it's part man smell and the other part is really bad man smell. I don't know why, but overall, it smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?

Don't let the pub thugs frighten you, they are actually very nice and have dreams just like you- No really!
You'll also find some villagers and royalty from the Kingdom of Corona, so watch for them! :) :D

The Snuggly Duckling Exclusive Events:
Shorty Tossing - 8:00

SNUGGLY DUCKLING RULES
- No Godmodding/Overpowered Characters
- No Random Posts (Example: *eats a waffle* LOLZ XDDD im s0 rand0m lol!))
- No NSFW Posts.
- If you are asked to leave by the admin (Me, Varian), please do...
- Don't cause drama, IC or OOC. We don't like that here.
- VAT7K Characters are allowed, but TTS characters are allowed to never have met them before until now.
- No cussing, except for "Damn", "Hell", "Bloody", "Dammit". Anything else is prohibited, or has to be heavily censored.
- Please don't impersonate characters someone is already being (Ex. Varian (who I play))
- No political/controversial topics, this is the Kingdom of Corona, not real life.
- The Kingdom of Corona is based in Germany around the 1800s or perhaps the medieval days. :)
- RP characters of 16+, due to the time period, are allowed drinks, but they are weakened drinks, you can't get drunk off of them unless you drink A LOT. (source: Varian drinks in the episode: "Plus Est En Vous")

Have fun, go follow your dreams. :)"
(( You probably remember my old The Snuggly Duckling topic in the General RP, and I've decided to revive the topic!
I hope everyone enjoys it and its' frequented. ))
(Unfortunately… Trixies Bar basically Demolishes all competition like this one… you have to do a lot of hard work.
Stabbington Brothers (played by Jaws)

The two brothers enter the bar with one of them having a small bag attached to his belt. Patchy pointed to a table towards the back and the brothers headed towards the selected table.
Varian Rüdiger (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Varian hummed a tune that sounded quite familiar, as he read through a book about alchemy. Occasionally stopping to take a sip from the tankard sitting on the counter nearby him.
Stabbington Brothers (played by Jaws)

Hearing the tune, Patchy decides walk towards Varian due to the tune. "Hey, Patchy. Leave the kid alone", Sideburns said to his brother. The twin with the eyepatch looked at his brother and raised his eyebrows at him.

"That boy is associated with that blasted Rider", Sideburns said as Patchy clenched his fist at the mention of Eugene.

Varian perked his head up when someone said 'Rider', mainly because he looked up to Eugene as his idol, as well as read the same books as he did. (The Tales of Flynnigan Rider! Ah a wonderful tale...)

Varian slowly decided to go back to reading his book, humming that tune again.
The lyrics went something like... 'I've got the wind in my hair...?'
Something like that.

Just until someone clarified they were speaking to him.
(Could I introduce a character that's not in the movie or series? I've never seen TTS, so I only know characters from the movie)

TwylaFalaCaddell wrote:
(Could I introduce a character that's not in the movie or series? I've never seen TTS, so I only know characters from the movie)

(( Yes, that's totally fine! ))
((Great, thank you!!))
"Excuse me, sir?" Oaklynn started.

The Stabbington Brothers distracted the boy at the bar, so she tried again.

"Hey, blue hair!" She called a bit louder, not impolitely.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Snuggly Duckling (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus