Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Darkest Minds Group Roleplay

Brady Flint (played by 111dev111)

The Darkest Minds is an apocalyptic books series pertaining to the children of America that are infected by a disease called IAAN, Idiopathic Adolescent Acute Neurodegeneration. A virus that originally killing at least 98% percent of the children,well the other percent gains peculiar abilities. The children that live through the pandemic that gained abilities are sent to 'rehabilitation camps', but these camps more resemble contraction or maybe intense boot camps. All of the children have a similar goal, escape.

Roles to take in this world:

Children and colored categories:
Children that have lived through the virus and now have the IAAN disease that has five different types. It starts from pretty much harmless to deadly for others. Green, blue, yellow, red and orange.

*Children categorized as greens have a heightened intelligence as their power. Green is considered one of the less dangerous powers.

*Children categorized as blue have the power to move objects with their minds. Also known as telekinesis. Blue is considered one of the less dangerous powers.

*Children categorized as Yellows have the power to create and control electricity. Also known as electrokinesis. They are considered one of the more dangerous powers.

*Children categorized as reds have the power to create and control fire. Also known as pyrokinesis. Red is considered one of the more dangerous powers.

*Children categorized as Oranges have the power to control minds. They also have the ability to read, alter, and destroy memories. Orange is considered one of the more dangerous powers.
~
The Bad:

-Skip-Tracers; Skip tracers are basically bounty hunters. They are adults that go in search of kids with Psi abilities, capture them, and turn them in. To become a licensed skip tracer, you must turn in at least one Psi child.

-Psi Special Forces;Psi Special Forces is a group of men dedicated to the capture and in some cases extermination of all kids with Psi powers.

Rules:
1. There isn’t a set length for each post, but try to push yourself and be descriptive. Give the others enough to respond back with. I myself normally post between a paragraph and two-three paragraphs.
2. No Canon Characters! I don’t mean to be rue but I’d like this to be a completely new story with all OCs.
3. Try not to post more than two messages in a row
4. The reds and oranges will be limited to one or two each, as they are more powerful.

Anyone interested? Thanks!

Characters:
Brady Flint- Blue - 111dev111

Please put your character and role down below if interested!
RedPandaF0x

Hi~

I understand this has been up here for a while. I was curious if it was still open to RP? If so, I would have to create a new character, and was also wondering if I could be an orange as I have always loved mind affinities. I would be a female and was wondering if there was a preferred personality you were looking to RP with. Again, I understand this has been up a while and understand if this is not open anymore. Thanks~
Brady Flint (played by 111dev111) Topic Starter

Sorry for not getting to you sooner, I’d love to RP with you, it’d most likely be in PMs though, just between you and I
This seems really cool I even have like ideas for three OCs for this fandom , but I was wondering if it's ok if I do have a website for the OCs. Long story short I have already use up my OCs website slots

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Darkest Minds Group Roleplay

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus