Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » <><><><Looking for long term 1x1 rp part (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello !
It's been a long while since I've posted anything on this site, but I'm kinda looking for a new role-play to explore more concepts with and play with my characters!
I'm not super strict and I don't have a lot of rules. For me role-play is a form of entertainment, so I'm just looking to have fun ! However, I would prefer you to be literate and have well developed characters !
I don't usually go into a rp with one set goal in mind. I just drop characters in the sandbox and see what happens,,, like,, a bayblade !! I do this indefinitely. hence long term rp !!
I also love to make artwork pertaining to the rp, so if thats anything,,,,
I prefer a relatively slow burned romance type role-play, but its certainly not exclusive. I don't care about godmodding or anything, just be reasonable please : ( (

Note that I primarily rp with humanoid characters. (this includes demons, vampires, werewolves, and demigods) and will be extremely rusty if you bring anthros/ferals to the table.
Note that I tend to base my rp in my own world building setting where high fantasty magic and technology are expected

I've got it all ! Cowboys ! Starstruck pretty boys ! Cruel and unusual gods bent on alcohol and lost lovers !! Whatever it is I'm here for it.

If you're interested at all !! Dm me !! We can discuss more on characters and all there. I usually rp on discord !! so thats also preferred.

Thank you !! hope you're having a good day <33
Magic 80%
Magic is common.
Technology 80%
Far future, perhaps interstellar travel (generation ships)
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

3speak

interested!!!!!
Memovie Topic Starter

3speak wrote:
interested!!!!!

dm me !
I'm interested! I'm here for the same thing, I don't have anything in particular I'm wanting, just sandboxing it.
https://www.rprepository.com/group-site/4258 Come up with a suitable character, and I'll give you a challenge.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » <><><><Looking for long term 1x1 rp part (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus