Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Dragon RP (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Rava Malkin (played by Zuzumen)

I'm looking for a good medieval fantasy rp with dragons, treasure, knights and princesses, and of course...a dragon with a terrible personality and little to no idea how to speak in any human language. He's angry, he has no money, and, oh yeah, he loves anything shiny. Try your best to keep him from doing something that'll kill himself. Good luck.
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 20%
Iron age
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Rypa (played anonymously)

Would you like an Elven guide?
Yharon Razel (played anonymously)

Hey, you don’t mind if a nearly insane knight and a talking cursed sword jump on in?
Rava Malkin (played by Zuzumen) Topic Starter

Yharon Razel wrote:
Hey, you don’t mind if a nearly insane knight and a talking cursed sword jump on in?

I wouldn't mind at all. The crazier the story, the better.

Rypa wrote:
Would you like an Elven guide?

An elf? Sounds like it could be fun.
Yharon Razel (played anonymously)

So, do we wait for more people or do we just start, oh, and are we doing this in PMS or forums?

Yharon Razel wrote:
So, do we wait for more people or do we just start, oh, and are we doing this in PMS or forums?

I don't enjoy doing rps in forums. I much prefer doing it in PMS. If that's all right with you.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Fantasy Dragon RP (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus