Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Ideas (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aiden (played by A_Little_Queer)

MxM Prompt Ideas

Caught In A Nightmare **Pending**
Muse A (Aiden) and Muse B (Your character are best friends since elementary school. Now in highschool/college they are heading home from the movies. Having seen one of the new scary paranormal movies. Muse B suggests that Muse A stays the night at his place. An old apartment in the suburbs. The place gives Muse A the creeps but he tries not to show it. He doesn't want to seem like a wuss in front of Muse B, considering that he indeed has a crush on him. Though upon entering the house both Muse's begin to hear strange noises from inside the walls from the apartment. Things start moving and things get strange. Muse A starts to panic as he can clearly see a spirit messing with them, but Muse B can't see it. Then upon the wall in a red substance slowly appears the words "Truth or Dare..."

Loving Web Of Lies **Closed**
Muse A (Aiden) decided to take the world of dating into a different approach. Through the rabbit hole of online dating he goes. Upon creating a Tinder account he stumbles up Muse B's (your characters) profile. Muse A thinks they're absolutely stunning. First message of the night in progress. Muse A starts typing: "Hey there handsome. I stumbled upon you here and was wondering if you'd be as interested in my as I am in you." Muse A sends the message and prays that they reply. Then DING off goes the notification on his phone. It was Muse B replying back. They talk the entire night and start hitting things off quickly until Muse B asks Muse A if he wants to hang out the next night in person. Muse A agrees bit this would be the biggest mistake of his life but also the best experience he's had. That night when they meet up Muse B kidnaps Muse A. Muse A doesn't know what to do next...

A Puppy For Your Heart **Closed**
Muse A (Aiden) works in an animal rescue for their town. He tries to get Muse B (your character) his best friend to get an interview for the rescue. He wants to be able to work woth his bestie. Though Muse B is hesitant he won't come home with a bunch of animals he applies for the job. The main cause of wanting to was because Muse B has a huge crush on Muse A. He has since they were him highschool. Soon Muse B pops the question and they start dating. And on their one year anniversary Muse A gets Muse B a precious gift...

RULES
1. 17+ Please
2. Only semi literate or literate. I need more than a sentence.
3. If you're not enjoying the rp please tell me.
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

intersted
Aiden (played by A_Little_Queer) Topic Starter

Scarletwolf wrote:
intersted

Dmed you

Bump :3

Two plots are still open!
Owen Mars (played by nav_kat)

I'm definitely interested in the A Puppy For Your Heart roleplay!! I think my character Owen would be a good fit! :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » MxM Ideas (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus