Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a group to survive the apoca (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jane Miller (played by mabbys)

I’m looking for a group to role play an apocalypse story with! Any age, gender, race, sexuality, whatever is absolutely fine. The story revolves around a group of survivors who all joined up after the apocalypse started, they all ended up meeting in different ways and sticking together. After about three months my character Jane joins up with her sister Danielle and these girls fit in well. One day Dani joins up with another member of the group to go on a supply run to the nearby big city and they never came back. Now jane would be willing to do anything to see her sister again and hopefully with the help of this group she’ll be able to.

i’m really hoping to get a sort of “found family” trope going on, i’m comfy with romance and stuff like that as long as it’s not forced, also please feel free to give your characters their own subplots as it’s not all about Jane and finding her sister, i’m really hoping to find a cool group to role play with :)
Magic 00%
No magic at all.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

i would be intrested in this its right up my ally
also what kind of enemys are there in this rp like monsters, virus infestation, zombies, the world just went mad and its human v human, demons, mutants, dystopian future where its goverment vs the people or the same thing with aliens, or aliens? or all of those together?
Jane Miller (played by mabbys) Topic Starter

TemtoeZ wrote:
also what kind of enemys are there in this rp like monsters, virus infestation, zombies, the world just went mad and its human v human, demons, mutants, dystopian future where its goverment vs the people or the same thing with aliens, or aliens? or all of those together?

Hey! so it’s zombies/undead at this point in the story the characters wouldn’t really know what started it all they know is that there was a virus that started infecting people, the cdc and government said it was under control but the world quickly went to shit
Mason Booker (played by Mittirangi)

I'll be keen, I've got this guy who I've always intended to be kind of the "grizzled dad" of a group, though I've been lazy and not drawn him a picture yet.
CherryBlossomBom

I'm interested in this role play.

CherryBlossomBom wrote:
I'm interested in this role play.
feel free to pm me!

Mason Booker wrote:
I'll be keen, I've got this guy who I've always intended to be kind of the "grizzled dad" of a group, though I've been lazy and not drawn him a picture yet.
nice! feel free to pm me!
Thans or letting me now! but one more question about the goverment.. or whats left of it are they hostil, friendly, disbanded, or still together, but we could find outcast of the goverment/military? also my character is that weird friend of a family member also is this a group rp and if so wheres the link?
also is their raiders? i feel like raiders would make much more sense with your pitch of the story about how your sister went missing like ya know cornered by zombie's and a group of friendly looking people come to there aid with a way out which turn out to be raiders kidna the supply group and run off idk if that would sound good for your sister missing thing but i tried so
Flame (played by Alphaleprotogen)

I want to join if theirs zombies. Do I get weapons?
I would be interested but I havent been on here in a long time id have to throw together a new character for it =p

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Looking for a group to survive the apoca (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus