Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » OC Roleplay (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hi! Does anyone want to do an oc roleplay? I’m willing to roleplay with any of your characters as long as it isn’t an illegal pair (if you’re going for a ship). A good starter for each character of mine (not needed to use):

Mia - She walked around the woods, kind of dazed. She plopped herself down on the ground, glancing up at the tree she sat against. She hit her elbow backwards against the tree hard. An apple fell, but she started crying from the pain. Once she finished, she grabbed the apple and ate it, still rubbing her elbow.

Kate - She sat on a bench, lighting a cigarette. Kate pulled it up to her mouth, inhaling deeply and letting a puff of smoke exit her mouth. She lowered her arm and glanced up at the sky, in boredom. “I wonder what will happen today”, she thought to herself.

Cassy - Cassy paced back and forth on the pavement, in seeming distress. Mumbling to herself, “how on earth do I get back? In fact, how did I get here?”. She continues her mumbling, and stared at the ground, pacing still. Maybe she’s lost?

(Sorry if this isn’t what you do, I’m new and I’m nervous, hehe)
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, concise post-length, long-term RP partner preferred.

FoxPhoenix

Hey could i would like to rp
FoxPhoenix

I have a male character called Dexter(or Dex) and a female character called Amelia(or Amy) and idm which one to use with either one we could do a romance based rp or just any rp idm
FoxPhoenix

Both these characters can change personalities to fit rp when needed
I really hope this is still open..I love it!
FoxPhoenix

If not we could do an to with us two
I'm up for a role play if you want I will used my Copper Dragon character
Lands by a lake not far from were mia is
Hey im interested if you wanna do this
Ok
Lands by a lake on my way back from a long trip
Hey, i'd love to join if this is still open

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » OC Roleplay (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus