Skip to main content

Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Collection 4 Symbol (FULL)

Please log in to participate in Epic Week challenges.

Kim Site Admin

This topic is for coordinating the collection of the items needed to complete the Collection 4 Symbol in Epic Week 2022. Please stay on topic.

Click here to visit the location of the Collection 4 Symbol
Dragonfire Moderator

Ooof. Two cakes, a salad???, water... this one's going to take a while to get all the ingredients together.
I have some anti-venom but the way is shut.

Yay! It's open and I tossed my potion in!
Kim Topic Starter Site Admin

Just 3 more people needed to complete that part of the goal :D

Two more people! :D
I got one of my friends to contribute! :D I was imagining myself frantically running up and holding an anti-venom like "PLEASE TAKE THIS AND SAVE THE WORLD! YOU ARE OUR LAST HOPE!" (in actuality I just sent a calm discord message but still)

TheLorekeeper wrote:
I got one of my friends to contribute! :D I was imagining myself frantically running up and holding an anti-venom like "PLEASE TAKE THIS AND SAVE THE WORLD! YOU ARE OUR LAST HOPE!" (in actuality I just sent a calm discord message but still)

This made me cackle. And it looks like your friend got us to the person requirement, so we just need anyone to put in 8 more! :D

Just 5 to goooo! :D
I saw that all 20 people have given so I threw 2 that I accumulated in... 3 to go from anyone!

Congratulations for completing this collection symbol! Great teamwork, everyone! :)

You are on: Forums » Epic Week 2022 » Collection 4 Symbol (FULL)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus