Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Two Open Discord RPs

I have two Discord RP servers open currently, so if you're interested in joining one (or both), either PM me here or DM me on Discord at Revellian#5910

The Lefornian Ruination Based in my fantasy world, Kuuj Coer, this server covers a time in the country of Fort Leforna after a great war that changed Kuuj Coer forever. During the Silver Period, while every country was advancing it their own way, Fort Leforna, as per usual for them, rose high above everyone else. For years, their natural geniuses had been changing Kuuj Coer and consistently advancing and creating. However, Jerram began to rise very high as well, due to multiple different advancements started by Queen Anizen Ronera. Soon enough, Fort Leforna and Jerram were both high powers of Kuuj Coer, but constantly battling for the upper hand and more control.

Due to political issues caused by an ex-Lefornian councilor, Fort Leforna overspent on silver, ending up with them spiraling downward into a huge lack of money and power.

However, they weren't going to go down so easily. Fort Leforna was a highly trusted country of Kuuj Coer, and had many allies while Jerram, being a newer country, did not (aside from their still bad reputation for their former country name, Arabek). With the help of strong allies such as Corea Molux, Faipek, and Yellian, Fort Leforna was able to keep its head above the water. However, financial struggles still remain constant and the country is right on the edge of a long fall down.

Disclaimer: This is a very lore-heavy server, however, I do not expect you to read everything or fully understand it, rather to just have a basic understanding of what's going on. Long story short, the description above is mostly all you will need to know, although more information may be essential depending on what sort of character you will play.

Trepidation A lot simpler to understand than the previous server, Trepidation is very basically a small town Gotham. In the Rocky Mountains of Colorado is a small, close-knit town called Sante Amaro. While everyone here knows everyone and it is very quaint, criminals are very active here due to the fact that the PD is rather weak and can't do too much about the crime. Things over the years got increasingly worse: from robberies to kidnapping and murder. However, after so long of dealing with this, the townsfolk have become calm once more, rarely bothered anymore about the issues and crime rates of Sante Amaro. However, the PD still tries to do something about it. Yet their small numbers make it very difficult for them to be able to do much.

Disclaimer: This is a modern day RP, which would logically be taking place as we speak.
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 50%
Romance is desired but not required, and will balance evenly with other plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

Remove this ad

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Two Open Discord RPs

Moderators: Mina, MadRatBird, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Sanne, Ilmarinen, Ben