Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Dollhouse Mental Hospital (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

This is my FIRST RP in a while, and the first on the site!
Will start up the RP next week or the week after. School is busy.

Dollhouse Mental Hospital is a hospital set in the 50s/60s for an Alice in Wonderlandesqe adventure. Several patients find their way down a "rabbit hole" into a world of darkness, trauma, gore, and of happiness, acceptance, and magic... a world created in the aftermath of a terrible event in their lives. Asyliel, one of the patients, has led them here... but there's more than meets the eye.

A darker, more Tim Burtonesque Alice in Wonderland adventure. Think of those crazy theories that Alice was rather high or delusional. Basically that's this, but everyone is as crazy as the Mad Hatter. But don't worry, it'll be good crazy fun, not super dark and "wow, our DM is strange" morbid fun. Unless you're up for that. Based off a short story I wrote a while ago! Read Asylum Angel's character sheet for more info.

Characters that would fit the RP:
Dolls, puppets, more morbid-focused characters like half-angels, demis, etc. If it sounds like it could be in a morute, dollette, or Alice in Wonderland setting, you're good to go. Looking forward to replies, will review characters and such. Thanks for your interest!!! I'm hosting this because I wanna get a feel for it before joining others!

Alice in Wonderland art I made that kinda has the RP's vibe!
(You can find it on my Instagram too: Right here!)
Magic 30%
Some magic. Few can use it, but most of the players probably won't have it. Magical characters will likely believe that they are all alone.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 30%
Distant war may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat will likely be summarized, not played out in detail.
Romance 30%
Some romance is possible, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played with a small group of players.

Crow (played anonymously)

woah, this is so cool!!! would Crow work? :)
Lylth Topic Starter

Crow wrote:
Crow seems great!!! Thank you!!!
Crow (played anonymously)

Lylth wrote:
Crow wrote:
Crow seems great!!! Thank you!!!

you're welcome!! :)
Jaydey (played anonymously)

Maybe Jay can work?
Harley Naito (played anonymously)

oooh i have characters that could match here! Harley could be perfect, but Eita (https://www.rprepository.com/character-site/1451546) could be nice too

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Dollhouse Mental Hospital (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus