Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » free stuff for lesbeans: electric boogaloo 2

Luscinioide

i will work on this over next week or two thonx

You. Yes, you. The one whose eyes are getting ready to pop out of their skull, their fingers flying on the keyboard ready to link their character because they saw ‘free’. Hold up one second before you post “CAN YOU DRAW VAMPIRE PRINCESS BEATRIX OF THE CRIMSON ACCORD HEIR TO THE KINGDOM OF DARKNESS”.

You may or may not have a lesbian character. And I may or may not be a lesbian artist looking to give lesbian characters more attention and love, because let’s be real, the majority of the spotlight they’re given is by men for nefarious reasons. Yeah I know that pride month is next month, but I don’t have time next month to do it so we’re doing it now. deal with it

Read through this before making demands pls. If you don’t want to read it, then kindly don’t make a request. These freebies take anywhere from 4-10 hours and that’s a lot of time for me – this will take you like maybe two minutes.

Your Character:

X is lesbian, sapphic, wlw

X is preferably also written by an LGBT+ player

X is from a cyberpunk, sci-fi, dystopian, or fantasy setting. No slice of life, please.

X is either publicly listed or you are willing to provide your player handle to me if anonymous (this is for crediting reasons. I keep track of who has permission for my art.)

X is an ORIGINAL character. No fandoms or canon characters, please.

The Stipulations:

1) Please and thank you. It’s the bare minimum you can say when I’m providing art that would go for $70+ for free. (;

2) I will not draw for characters that are used for erotica or are tagged for sexuality. I am not comfortable with my art being used to depict characters in sexual situations. I will be checking.

3) You are receiving permission to post received art on RPR only. You do not own the art – just the permission to post it on this one site. ;)

4) NO STOLEN ART. NONE. If the art you are using is uncredited, does not belong to you, or is used without permission, don’t bother posting. Yes, I’m looking at you too, people who post their commissions without crediting the artist. If you cannot respect those artists, then you will not respect me, either.

5) Please do not ask for a request if your character already has 25045645 pictures that can’t even fit on their RPR profile. I am doing this for people who may not otherwise be able to get art. If you already have made requests in other threads, please wait for those first before coming to this one too. If you can afford commissions, then do that instead of asking for free stuff. Don’t be greedy. Everyone deserves a chance.

And last, but not least:

I am not obligated to draw your character. I am also not obligated to provide a certain degree of quality – hence why no samples are posted. Be grateful for what you get. 👍

"SATURN I WANNA TIP-"
tough luck chuck go donate it to gay ppl organizations or sum shit
Oh hello I have a few characters to toss at you. Honestly like, zero obligation to pick any of them lmao you're welcome to shut them all down!

I shall list and link them in order of whatever pops into my head :D
also some are out of site links, and I shall clarify them beforehand so you know!

(ToyHouse Link) Miss!

- if you want to call her verse fantasy, or sci fi, it's entirely up to you, really. She's based on a concept that she's the manifestation of someone's consciousness (sort of) and she resides in a funky little library with lil guys who represent emotions.
- Kamui! *clicks tongue* She doesn't have an RPR profile! That is correct so please skip over her if you please! Her profile will come together the minute I find a decent, librarian esque, cozy css.
- 3/4 of her images on TH are from me. The final one is a gift.
- wanna see her catgirl girlfriend? Yeah you do. Here's her ToyHouse and here's her RPR

(RPR) Cooro!

- she also has a ToyHouse!
- Cooro is dating a sun goddess. Yes, it says she is weak to heat. No, she does not care.
- All four images on her TH are mine and 3/4 are mine on RPR. Final one is a gift.
- (If you do choose her, the ref sheet is the most accurate one in terms of looks)

ok so i realize in retrospect those are the only two I have because your rules (understandably) say no fanon characters.

and! if those two dont fancy your eye, thats fine! i will instead harass my wonderful gf to post her wonderful catgirl (yes. that one listed above) in this thread because she deserves art harder than those two idiots i posted above

either way! i hope you get a lesbian/wlw/sapphic character you'll enjoy drawing :D
Hello! First off, I just want to say that I appreciate your commentary, and while you may not have time for Pride month, I hope you're having yourself a good pre-Pride month?

I have a few characters, one though I'm most fond of, was actually mentioned by Wifey, so I'm sorry if that counts as a double submission, but I'll start with her!

(Toyhouse Link) Chesh!

She's definitely more on the touch of cyberpunk, native to my own verse "Our Hollow World". Any art of her that isn't mine should be credited, and as mentioned, you should be able to find her adorable librarian girlfriend on there, but just in case, here is again: Miss!

Chesh is a hacker hoping to make the world a better place, but loses herself to the cruel ways the world works. She never really has much sense of her own self identity, and hopes to find herself in Our Hollow World only find find she's been running away from who she is through distractions that inevitably destroy what little dreams she had.

Disclaimer: Her story involves BDSM themes but they're used symbolically with her struggle to find herself, and her struggle with control over the world she tries to create. I absolutely do not expect them to be depicted and prefer they not as I've often found it wildly bastardized or entirely sexualized anyway.

(Discord Image Link / Kamui not allowed to look due to spoilers) Andrea

Part of another verse of mine, Pavisnea, she's the king's shady advisor. She's lost her true love and rediscovered it in someone she'd felt she'd wronged. Originally a pickpocket, she's come to know society as a game, and feels she's learned all the rules and how to play. Her highest joy each day is coming home at the end of the day to her loving wife, Brooke.
I do not have a Toyhouse for either of these characters, but maybe once I have more art for them, I'll put one up! Both of these pieces are from their ref sheets that I've drawn myself, and I have one commissioned piece of Andrea, but the design is outdated so I'd like to opt to keep it down unless I can get it updated.

I hope you enjoy either of these two characters, and I do apologize for the technical duplicate post for Chesh! I hope you find characters regardless that you enjoy and have fun drawing! Thank you for doing this for people who need art, and for generally being a cool person, doing this!
Luscinioide Topic Starter

shiiit i was all about doing cat girl and library girl until i saw moon symbolism and a lady with a sword 😔👉👈

probably going to start on Cooro first and go from there after i see how quickly i turn a "quick doodle" into "dear god why"
SmileyChesh wrote:
Part of another verse of mine, Pavisnea...

In the mean time, can you give a quick description of the facial features? or just a pic of somebody with a similar face idc lmao. Front angles can be finnicky to accurately reference stuff like the nose from and I want to make sure I get it right.
Saturninum wrote:
can you give a quick description of the facial features?

I have the commission I mentioned, which I'll also go ahead and leave a credit to Ferinha! As for Brooke, the best I can do is the 3D model I used her as a tester for. Not sure how helpful it really is, though...

Also uhh...
****yeahsunandmoonaesthetic Highly recommend looking up Amaya and Janai if you like that aesthetic! There's so much wholesome art of them too and they make me very :D
Mina Moderator

(heavy breathing)

BEHOLD MY STABLE OF UNSTABLE, AND LARGELY USELESS LESBIANS! (And me, a queer ace lady) This opportunity tickled me and I am so grateful to see it! I'd love to have one of my babes considered, but if not- no sweat! Thanks for being so generous and sharing your skill with others in the community. Happy (early) pride!

Here are two of mine who would fit the bill and are not engaged in any spicy spice.

Avalon, an alien engineer who recently escaped confinement at the hands of a big mean corporation, and really just wants to eat the most carbs possible now that she's free. Her hair changes colors with her mood, and she is just the sassiest little nerd this side of the galaxy, and that side too. She goes a lot of places, ok?

If you're feeling something more organic and mundane in appearance, I have Josephine, a goth geek who loves dungeons & dragons, and also didn't ask to be a sorceress but is unfortunately such. She's a magical hiccup and occasionally accidentally turns patrons at the comic store into frogs. Oops! ETA: Her magic has a heavy eldritch theming and at times can be quite visceral, icky and unnerving. I drew a lot of inspiration from MTG: Eldritch Moon when thinking about how her influence looks, maybe one day she'll get a handle on it and stop falling into the abyss intermittently. Not today, tho.

All of the art on my profiles is appropriately credited, and I'm sorry if the ones I did hurt your eyeballs, I'm still learning. ^^; Thank you again for the opportunity, and I hope you get to draw the raddest sapphics ever! <3

oops i forgot this existed and i had done art for it

reopening because i would indeed like to still draw free shit, just not with weird arbitrary restrictions that cannot be explained B) free art is free art
Kamui wrote:
Cooro

not sure when i started rendering this or if i'll just end up doing flat colors instead...but have a wip while i decide. might just leave it greyscale tbh lmao
JEJLRFh.png
Saturninum wrote:
oops i forgot this existed and i had done art for it

COORO MY BELOVED

either way regardless of whether or not you finish it im in love,,,hngh....her,,woman,,,

we shall see. i'd like to finish them but with my current health i'd probably die perching over a tablet for 6-8 hours to render these things huuuh.

do believe i'm just going to slap some sketches out so everyone can get something for sure and then go back to finish them later 👍
Can I offer up my pansexual mermaid or is it strictly for lesbian characters?

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » free stuff for lesbeans: electric boogaloo 2

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus