Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » FREE Commissions Because I'm Bored

(CLOSED FOR NOW)

For the short amount of time I will be liking my art and stuff, I'm gonna open commissions. And, yes, they're free. Wow. I don't want to do full body pictures, only headshots, please! And it might take me a minute because I often lose motivation, but I will close this when I feel as if there are too many. But I have a lot of free time coming up and motivation to draw.

Here is an example of what I'll do (a commission for a friend):

sillycardmangod.png

And another:

randogirl.png

Rules:
-I won't do anthros simply because I can't draw them well
-No NSFW
-I would prefer not to be tasked with too outlandish creatures such as dragons, orcs, troll, goblins, etc. Tieflings, elves, humans, and other species like that are okay
-I will not draw anything that is considered 'sensitive content' i.e: self harm, death, bullying, a whole ton of gore and injuries. A bit of blood is okay, but not too much
-OCS ONLY! I will not do canon characters
Looks like today's my lucky day! I'm writing this novel and trying to flesh out a certain robotic character of mine. Essentially, it's a sassy old sentient computer tower thing. Feel free to take as many artistic liberties as you wish.
AliRevellian Topic Starter

nullbyte wrote:
Looks like today's my lucky day! I'm writing this novel and trying to flesh out a certain robotic character of mine. Essentially, it's a sassy old sentient computer tower thing. Feel free to take as many artistic liberties as you wish.

Ooh, alright, I'm totally chill with doing this? What stuff do I need to know about them in order to draw someone for ya? Except that little blurb, I mean.
Could you draw Sallie?
Maria Rudel (played by MissLumina)

Can you draw her?

ragemachine wrote:
Could you draw Sallie?

Yeah, no problem :)

Maria Rudel wrote:
Can you draw her?

👍👍
AliRevellian wrote:
nullbyte wrote:

Ooh, alright, I'm totally chill with doing this? What stuff do I need to know about them in order to draw someone for ya? Except that little blurb, I mean.

It's front part has a monitor that has a pixelated human head for whenever it needs to speak - its "shell" is weathered and damaged with age. Anything more?

nullbyte wrote:
AliRevellian wrote:
nullbyte wrote:

It's front part has a monitor that has a pixelated human head for whenever it needs to speak - its "shell" is weathered and damaged with age. Anything more?

No I think that should be okay.

nullbyte wrote:

How is this? Not sure if it's exactly what you had in mind, but I hope it still works :)
thetower.png
David Juliard (played by Zephyrezz)

Ignore this, didn't see that it was closed sorry.

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » FREE Commissions Because I'm Bored

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus