Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Haunted House (Closed)

Welcome to Haunted House RP

This house is currently full and cannot accommodate any more people.

The list of tenants will be updated as the game will progress according to what PC knows.

Gameplay rules:

- Invite only
- IC posts in 3rd person, past tense.
- No control of others characters with exception of sensory information (like sight, feel, smell etc)
- No killing others character without consent
Tjogs Topic Starter

Teanant list

4th floor
13. Danny
12. Madame Stina
11. Mr. Brave, body builder

3rd floor
10. Moe Kika. Transfer student from Asia, nerd, in charge of networking and wifi in the house.
9. Ms Holles. A model.
8. Jefen Nezeh, Student, older of the sisters, maintains the garden up in the roof.
7. Tshinee Nezeh Student, younger of the sisters

2nd floor
6. Mr. Black. Art collector
5. Mr. Waltran. Police
4. Mr. Watt. Professor of electronics engineering in University
3. Mr. Glugav. He is said to be the person why got the Sauna built

1st floor
Sauna
Laundry room
2. Mr. Dee. Working in a shop in campus.
1. Mr. Edgar. Good with engines.

Teanants:

Madame Stina
Landlord and owner of Brickwall apartments. She's past her 60, relatively short with thick build.
((OOC: I updated Danny for the game. I think I'm just about ready to start. I sent a few more questions for you on PM the other day before we begin. I'm traveling for part of the weekend since it is a holiday in the US, but should be around some later this weekend.))
((OOC: I'm not really sure where we're going here or what we're setting up. A 4 year US university would have tens of thousands of people attending. He wouldn't deal with one specific person on something like this. It would be a form email and everything would be automated. It would have a real person's name on it, such as the department's head- likely the dean of admissions, but that person would not have personally written it and it wouldn't be such a personal-level correspondence.

Are they just asking for his new address? If so, that wouldn't be a big deal. They would have his address back in Oregon. Most business would be done by email and anything regarding registration would have been dealt with months ago. He could simply change it online. If we're trying to set up some kind of a major problem, it wouldn't be something like this.

Let's chat over PM and discuss where this is going so I can better advise on a more believable setup. If it has to do with the ghost, I don't think a problem with his school would really fit the story.))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Haunted House (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus