Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask Them Anything (IC)

The Mailman (played anonymously)

The rules are simple. Someone posts and asks some questions! No real limit on how many, but, I mean, common sense is a thing. If you ask a book’s worth of questions, then odds are people won’t reply. Maybe. I’m only one people, so I can really say anything there. But yeah, ask questions. The next person answers them in-character, and asks some questions of their own. I have no idea if this is going to actually get going, but, well, it might.

Questions!
1. What… is your name?
2. What… is your quest?
3. And what… is your favorite color?
Nina Phelps (played by Dawnia)

(Well, let's see if we can get this going then!)

Nina saw the mailman go down the street and she definitely heard him drop something in her mailbox. She walked out and took the single envelope out and opened it. It had three question she was supposed to answer, then she was to ask three questions and send it on. Sh ewent in and sat at the kitchen table and answered...
  1. What… is your name?
    Nina Phelps
  2. What… is your quest?
    Not sure. I've been asking myself that for years
  3. What… is your favorite color?
    I like a lot of colors, but have been sort of partial to a Navy/midnight blue of late.

Nina shrugged and wrote down three questions of her own...
  1. What do you like to do in your free time?
  2. What would you consider a romantic date?
  3. Do you like the ocean?

Nina got a fresh envelope and put it back in her mailbox to be delivered to a random person...
Faer Snow (played by LemonZLime)

Faer saw a letter on the ground from their school...how odd, it's not opened yet...this is weird. Eh, Oh well. Faer didn't think about it much and they simply opened with curiosity. They saw some questions, Faer sat down at a desk in their school. They got out some paper and a pencil to write his response.

1. What do you like to do in your free time?
I like to listen to music, mostly anything. Any music I like, it's like a vent thing.

2. What would you consider a romantic date?
A date? Going to the movie theatre or watching a movie at the persons house...thats what me and my ex did....before he broke up with me.

3. Do you like the ocean?
I love the ocean but it also scared me a lot. I don't like the thought of unknown sea critters, y'know.

Faer decided it would be a good idea to put some questions into the letter....."To. Someone who finds this."

1. Whats your favourite color
2. Do you like nature?
3. Favourite movie?
Xaria Li (played by Yohanon)

Xaria was still not used to the pas- er, 'present' or it's customs, one such being the postal service! Physical letters? In sealed envelopes? Made of paper even, it was wild! As excited as she was to find a random letter at her door, it had no return address, inside was another paper, and upon it several questions asked and answered, a couple with different hand writing. A few at the bottom were still left open, addressed to 'the next one who finds this' and perhaps it was her time to try this out. Reading them with a smile, a soft *click* resounded in Xaria's pointing finger, the tip of her nail extending it's pen-attachment feature as she prepared to answer the last three questions, then prepare some of her own to keep the mail-train rollin!

1. Whats your favourite color?
Why, blue of course! It's only the color of my clothes *and* my hair! I heard the oceans were supposed to be blue during my first years. I'm glad to see they still are, well for *now* at least.. Followed by pink in a very-close second place!

2. Do you like nature?
Most definitely! Nothing beats the shade under a tree on a warm, spring day, or the beautiful night sky over a field of green~ Nature is both wild, and beautiful, from all it's plants, to every animal. We must love and cherish such things, we only realize how great some things are, after they are already gone. Nature is definitely one of them, and I like- no, love our mother earth.

3. Favourite movie?
Hm.. Well, I *did* have one from my time, but I'm afraid it's a bit hard to describe.. and technically not out or even conceived as a thought yet! Maybe give it XXty years, and you'll see what I mean, it's suprawesome! Oh, but uh, a movie that actually exists now? The Lord of the Rings, definitely!

Satisfied with her answers, Xaria tapped her nail on her chin in thought for some questions, temporarily forgetting her nail was still functioning as a writing implement! With fresh ink dabs on her face, she chuckled softly to herself, wiping most of it off with her sweater sleeve, knowing a quick face-wash afterwards will help! But she knew what she'd like to ask for whomever this came to next, adding three more lines to the paper:

1) What is your favorite constellation?
2) Do you own a collection, of sorts?
3)What's the best meal you've had?

With mechanical precision, she folded the paper so it could fit in a fresh envelope, sealing that one up & simply writing upon it, 'For U~' for whoever was to find this letter in their possession next. A short walk down the road and she'd see one of those metal mail boxes, her tail curling over the handle and opening the slot, sliding the nondescript letter in and onto the pile of others waiting to be sent out, as well~

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask Them Anything (IC)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus