Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » (Q&A) Ask the Isaac Moriah

Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1)

(This. Is Isaac. Isaac Moriah. He ran a random question and answer booth and he's willing to share any answers who those who questions him something. And uh btw, it's open for everyone :D)

"Well.. Let the question and answering begin.."
Karkat Vantas (played anonymously)

He'd looked at isaac with a confused look, almost too confused before asking "Do you have any hobbies?" he had an expression that said this is the lamest question ever
Isaac Moriah (played by Taro_Nuke1) Topic Starter

Karkat Vantas wrote:
He'd looked at isaac with a confused look, almost too confused before asking "Do you have any hobbies?" he had an expression that said this is the lamest question ever
"Well.. I do hang out with my friends:Magdalene and Cain. We mostly just travel the basement and kill monsters that are in there." Isaac said, smiling slightly.
Adriana was amused, to say the least. Why wouldn't she be? A stranger so unfamiliar was claiming not only did monsters exist, but that he had the ability to kill them. It was completely unreadable. Alluring, even. "You're saying," She cleared her throat in order to introduce herself into the conversation, "that you and your colleagues hunt and be rid of creatures who have been proven not to ever be real?"

Adriana Illiana wrote:
Adriana was amused, to say the least. Why wouldn't she be? A stranger so unfamiliar was claiming not only did monsters exist, but that he had the ability to kill them. It was completely unreadable. Alluring, even. "You're saying," She cleared her throat in order to introduce herself into the conversation, "that you and your colleagues hunt and be rid of creatures who have been proven not to ever be real?"
"Ehh.. I guess. I mean, my life is often crazy or just strange. Away from that Monstro II b*stard. God i hate him so much."
Finn Hemmberg (played by Revereen)

Finn, with extreme confidence, said, "Did I hear monster slaying? Mind if our band makes a song about ya?".

He began to play a few chords on his keytar before saying, "The name's Finn, I saw you at that Trixie's bar place when Ren and I got stuck there. Good times."

Finn Hemmberg wrote:
Finn, with extreme confidence, said, "Did I hear monster slaying? Mind if our band makes a song about ya?".

He began to play a few chords on his keytar before saying, "The name's Finn, I saw you at that Trixie's bar place when Ren and I got stuck there. Good times."
"Ay, sure. Why not? I'm not the only one who does this. My friends, Magdalene and Cain does it with me too!"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » (Q&A) Ask the Isaac Moriah

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus