Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » the crows in the cottage (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

clementine (played by lucylovexoxo)

hello there! this is my first rp post, and im looking for a very spacfic roleplay with clementine here

heres the prompt-

your walking along the forest, when it suddenly starts to rain. you start to look for a place to stay, and you stummble across the cabin of crow hybrid clementine. you knock on the door and the door opens reaveling the large wingged woman. " oh! please come inside!" she says as she moves over to let you inside

this roleplay dosent need to much planing, and it can really evolve into anything. freinds, enimes? more than friends? who knows
Magic 50%
Magic is rare, but not unheard of. Mundane characters may or may not believe in it. Magical characters may form small and exclusive pockets for study, protection, etc.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 50%
Combat is expected as part of the storyline but it won't dominate the plot.
Romance 40%
Romance is slightly desired, but the overall plot is more important.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

ooh... I like this! may I?
clementine (played by lucylovexoxo) Topic Starter

KingDragon wrote:
ooh... I like this! may I?

sure! pm me the deatails!
Hello~ I saw that your post is from a couple days ago, but I wanted to ask if I could try? ^^ I love open scenarios

Schai_Ace wrote:
Hello~ I saw that your post is from a couple days ago, but I wanted to ask if I could try? ^^ I love open scenarios

sure! just pm with the details of your ocs
May I join?

EmoAndrewHussie wrote:
May I join?

Sure! Pm me with the deatails of your oc!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » the crows in the cottage (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus