Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Undertale/Deltarune RP [AU & OC Welcome]

Seam (played by Jblg31)

Seam walked out of the shop looking frightened and confused. "W-where am I?!" he said looking around the place, not at all being where his shop was in the scarlet forest. He collapsed to the ground unconscious.
Cross (played by Brightest-Starlight) Topic Starter

"H--Hero!?" He seemed taken aback by that statement as he never saw himself as a hero being the cause of many things to go wrong in the past or help with things go wrong as one look at the book had him questioning these people and even more reason to leave as quickly as possible. "..Did Dream tell you to come fetch me or something? I'm not returning I have to set things right. I can't allow what happend to happen again.."
dawn (played by lucylovexoxo)

“ dream…. Oh! The last guardian. We don’t associate with them, it would give us a bad name. In fact, We are trying to shake the bad name that we have due to them! We have been trying to volunteer a lot…. It isn’t working…we have been really bummed about that-“
Roger (played by Arthor_Nado)

Roger was confused about what they were talking about, so he just stepped back and picked a flower and looked over... "Huh, somebody is coming out of there!" pointed the goat in the direction of the shop. Then ran to the unconscious shoplifter! "Oh dear..."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Undertale/Deltarune RP [AU & OC Welcome]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus