Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Starbase 101 (A base building RP)

Blaze Combat Unit (played anonymously)

Bravo checked the code and it seemed clear through another network but not in the recommended network "standby await for further confirmation" he then got off the com link and went to Chris "we have a man saying he is General Aril Taranis, his Identification code is checked on a separate network but not the recommended network how would you respond?"
Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

"The HRA? What in blazes are they doing all the way out here? Im coming on board" He said with his suits backpack full of ore and minerals, He then flew over to the air lock and went inside, he then entered the room, And took the com "General, You have permission to dock, While we do not have a fueling station, This station sections engines have since be detached so the extra fuel we have on board you may take" He then went to the docking port on the top of the room, this was so fighters could dock, the tractor beams would hold the ship in place
Arik Taranis (played by HRA)

"Thank you, Chris. It's been a while since I've last seen you, but I can tell this will be one interesting scene." Arik said, and began piloting his plane into the hanger bay, expertly moving it alongside it, and then finally docking inside. He landed down, and did a 360 in mid-space, so to say, and landed on the ground. After the doors closed, Arik got out, and walked to the hanger door.

Bravo made his way up to the hangar "welcome General, sorry about the delay but always have to maintain caution, never know what might happen with this kind of stuff" he said then headed back below to the Core to keep an eye on it

Chris walked down to the hangar bay and turned to Arik "Welcome General, To Starbase 101... Well That's the name I have given it until I can think of a better name, So is there any other reason your here besides fuel?"

"Yes. A quest. I'm searching for an ancient artifact of the people who inhabited Earth before us, and possibly, one of our race, too. The Lord Inquisitor wishes for help." Arik said, and groaned. One whole day in a fighter... such a weird way to fly. "My Frigate was ambushed and destroyed. We believe whoever placed those artifacts there want it to remain hidden."

Bravo nodded and contacted Chris "alright, the core is locked and should be safe i'm heading up to join you" he said then went up the stairwell to meet up with Arik and Chris

"Alright" he said on his com then he turndx to Arik "Artifact you say... Hmmm, You said you were attacked... Do you know who owned that ship that attacked you?" he asked scratching the side of his head in thought
Jade Sumner (played by Pyrak)

'Power at fifteen percent, shutting down non primeray systems.'

"What damn it you stupid machine, don't you dare turn off the fricking shields," Jade swung 'down' and in reverse, as a missile flew past her before she pulverized it, "that's it I've had enough." While dodging whatever the chasing bandits threw at her, than finally she came to practically a dead stop, and dropped all her explosives, at the same time dropping into FTL.The effect although she didn't know had the results she wanted, the ripple blew the explosives microseconds after she disappeared, destroying every pirate fighter craft.

'Power at five percent, life sustaining essentials and emergency transmitter active only.'

"Stupid dumb-ass piece of junk, shut up," she cursed at it, with nothing that she could do she simply leaned back and began going into deep meditation hoping someone was nearby.

Bravo looked at his HUD he had synchronized with the station "Chris we've got a blip 200 meters from the station" he said then went for the nearest console scanning the potential hazard

(200 meters? Woah. That's close in space. Thats the size of my Frigate...)

"No... probably an unmarked pirate ship or something." Arik said, and shook his head. He had to find some way back to one of their stations. Either that or stay here until help came. "Yeah, artifact. I don't know exactly what it is, but I was told it was here."

'In crash course collision with with large object, error thrusters not available.'

"Bloody stupid machine, I swear I am going to kill the designer very slowly and painfully," she swore as the ship tumbled towards the space station, repeating the same massage over, and over. She practically got out of her seat to the best of her ability and began to pull apart parts of the interior, hunting for certain parts that she needed to by pass.

The stations AI Noted this ship flying at them and quickly activated a tractor beam to pull it to the closest airlock, then the AI sent a com transmission to the ship "You are being docked for emergency repair please stand by..." then five seconds later the ship was docked

Once the lock was pressurised, Jade crawled out of the cockpit swearing the whole way, "that stupid piece of worthless crap they call a machine should be scrapped for a toster, than it might manage to do something other than try killing it's flyer."

Arik noticed the girl walking out of the beaten and battered ship. How could he not? They were both in the hanger bay, and she was a girl amongst men. While he was used to eventful days and even weeks, this probably was going to be his most eventful series of days ever. For little did he know, the "pirates" who had attacked him were on their way to the station, even if it was a small ship.

"Hello..." Arik said, looking over his shoulder while his ship was being refueled. "I never knew that there was another ship in this area..."

"I heard your ship sucks" He said with a smirk "If you would like I could get someone to fix the ship, OR I could order you a new one?" Chris asked looking at Jade as he did so

Bravo walked into the hangar bay holding a pistol for security, he kept a distance from the girl and her piece of junk that was called a ship "your ship has a cracked power cell in it" he said pointing to the flowing green gas coming out of the rear of the broken scrap

"Wasn't I made a quick FTL jump and came out hurtling towards the station," she replied to the first guy's inquiry. "New ship, and a good one," she told the second guy without even looking at his direction. The other's comment however sparked her curiosity, spinning around to face her ship seeing that indeed it was leaking, "do me a favor and just tractor it out than use it for targeting practice."

Bravo walked over to the ship and pulled out its targeting chip "not letting this go to waste" he said putting the targeting chip in his pocket "I'm surprised you made it here with that flying scrapheep" he said looking back to the broken ship

"I wouldn't use that for targeting practice. If you hit the fuel tanks for the power, you could create an explosion the size of... a heavy bomber?" Arik asked, and walked up to her, extending his hand in a courtesy. "Hi. I'm Arik."

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Starbase 101 (A base building RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus