Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Starbase 101 (A base building RP)

Jade Sumner (played by Pyrak)

"That only works if you plan on shooting everything on the screen, I just barely puled of doing the jump. Also the fuel cells is a all but used up by the way," she replied, "I'm Jade," she returned the shake.
Chris (played by Chris_Pike) Topic Starter

The stations security alarm went off, An unknown vessel was powering up its weapons and targeting the station. It was of unknown origin. But Arik would probably recognize it "Son of a... Alright looks like we are jumping in a battle situation!" The Stations automatic defenses would fight the ship, But there were boarding craft heading for the hangar and there were no automatic defenses for fighting anything that got inside
Blaze Combat Unit (played anonymously)

Bravo looked towards Jade "I didn't say I was hooking it up to a ship now did I?" He said and began walking towards the core and pulled his project out from under the console and pushes the targeting chip into a slot the turret on the top activating and beginning to move around. Hearing the siren he runs to the nearest airlock and opens it throwing his drone outside then quickly closing the airlock pulling out a remote he built for the drone
Jade Sumner (played by Pyrak)

"fire the ship at them, it's not going to do any help on the short-run anyways, what's the status?" She inquired implying the enemy forces.
Arik Taranis (played by HRA)

Eldar. He saw the ship. Dark Eldar. Somehow, they had found them. Arik didn't know who owned this station, but if he didn't take over command of the defenses, they wouldn't last against the agile and daemonic Dark Eldar.

"Chris, I need to take command of the defenses. It's the Dark Eldar. If they get onboard, we're done for!" Arik shouted, and pulled out his PAC. Pulling the hammer back, he looked at Chris. He had to take control. He just had to.

The Dark Eldar, meanwhile, fired onto the drone with a blast from one of their turrets. Though it was a small ship the size of maybe the station, it had one or two fighters with them. And while the defense systems might be able to defend against them, he didn't know if they were Imperium or Coalition models.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Starbase 101 (A base building RP)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus