Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Marvelous: Rejuvenation (With Mxrvel)

Hellen Murdock (played by Nox-)

((Thread prepared, will edit this into a starter in a few.))
Hellen Murdock (played by Nox-) Topic Starter

.-.
Dyllan Parker (played by Mxrvel_)

Test

I do not understand how I struggled so much to do this. Is swear I replied to this side, maybe I'm just blind.

🤣🤣

I was almost 99% sure I replied to this, gosh I'm stupid, I left a test thread abandoned in General rp threads, imma owe a lot of apologies.

It's all good.

🤔..

my bad, imma post the starter asap.

Alright

((Starting from here. I made up my own small reality and headcanon for this story.))

For a long time, heroes defended earth with all of their might, fearless, invincible, unstopabble. Heroes like the Avengers usually took the spotlight. saving earth countless times, with well known allies such as Spiderman, The Fantastic Four, Doctor Strange, and the mighty Daredevil.

But the years had changed. Now, the avengers were nothing but a reminder of a past that had faded long ago. Steve Rogers went back to return to his beloved wife, Tony Stark was alive, but had turned away from his days as a super hero, merely providing his help through the gadgets he had left behind. Thor became King, and left for Asgard. Natsha lost her life in unknown circumstances. Hawkeye retired. And Bruce Banner was currently lost in space.

Other heroes took the spot, making their best effort to keep up with the expectations left behind by the Avengers, but of course, it would never be enough, no one was up to the task. But this is where the new generations were going to take the spot.

This is where people like Matt Murdock came in, training the new generations to do their best in case a crisis ocurred, which in the current day, was extremely common.

Hellen Murdock was Matt's daughter, her mother, an unknown vigilante of which nobody had heard, and the hero himself refused to speak about.

The girl was rather impulsive, impatient, but skilled. As one would've expected from the offspring of a hero without any superpowers, she was born without them, but she did have one small issue. She was partially blind, her left eye being completely disfunctional, no surgery, no medicine, no healing power from Murdock's colleague's was able to fix her eye, but she didn't mind this, she found this as a way of being a reminder of who her father used to be, the man without fear.

Nevertheless, she trained, by herself and with her father, becoming skilled in martial arts that allowed her to be part of the Rejuvenation project, essentially, the new avengers.

Today was the first day of this project. Together, Hellen and many other younglings, accompanied by well known heroes, united to begin the project, the future of the planet, the galaxy, the universe, was in their hands.

Dyllan Parker, the son of the Amazing Spider-Man, was well, the Spectacular Spider-Man. He was on his way to stop a superpowered villain.

The group of young heroes were tasked with a simple job: Patrolling, taking down street leveled criminals, such things as the newest heroes usually did.

But not Hellen, she wasn't about to go after a weak wallet stealer, or a jaywalker.

She wanted to go for the big prize, and suited up, she went after the same thing the Spectacular Spiderman did, even though she was unaware that he'd be there.

Spider-Man gets thrown through a brick wall, as the Rhino comes storming out of the hole. "My day has come! The day of crushing Tiny Spider!" The Rhino shouts, as he stomps his way over to the masked hero.

She stumbled back a little, reacting violently to the sight of another hero.

" Damn you- I was told there'd be no one else here. "

Her custom was very reminiscent of the classic daredevil suit, yellow, but instead of having both eyes covered, it only had one covered, trying to make herself a bit more original. Her choice weapon was a bo staff, made of vibranium, good enough to handle big enemies like Rihno.

" I am the Daredevil now, not even god can stop that now! "

She delivers that line with a clean hit of her staff to the villain's head, attempting to make him lose his balance.

Since the Rhino had his body armor suit, courtesy of Doctor Otto Octavius, aka Doctor Octopus (like the PS4 Game), it did not affect Rhino that much. The Rhino looks at Daredevil, laughing. "Stupid Tiny Insect." He says with his Russian Accent, while laughing. Rhino wacks Daredevil hard, throwing her into a wall.

Spider-Man recovers from the ground. "Alright, Aleksi. Let's call it a day, yeah? My Christmas gift to you." The Rhino laughs, "I have not spent 5 Christmas(es) out of puny jail. This is a holiday for me!"

The Daredevil shook her head, trying to recover from the massive hit she had just received, thankfully, her staff wasn't the only thing that was resistant to damage.

" I- Always preffered elephants- "

She managed to stand back up, trying to find away to at least get some credit from the fight, but she knew better, if Spiderman was here, he'd take all the glory. In a rush of adrenaline, she jumped on top of the suit, directly on it's back, knowing that this spot was blind to him and that given its shape, he'd not be able to grab her.

The Rhino laughs, "I have learned a new trick!" He says, as he body slams his back into the ground.

She gasped, her suit still protecting her, and still grappled onto Rhino's back out of sheer determination.

" I am not letting you go you- Disgraceful animal. "

Like a popular character from an infamous videogame, she began punching Rhino's boulder like head mercilessly, not caring if it had an effect or not. She wasn't about to look weak in front of Spiderman.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Marvelous: Rejuvenation (With Mxrvel)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus