Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Marvelous: Rejuvenation (With Mxrvel)

Dyllan Parker (played by Mxrvel_)

Dyllan, looks behind him, "Oh, sorry the 'Really' was to my friend here, but my bad." Dyllan says, getting out of her way.

"Hey, Murdock." Liam says to the woman.
Hellen Murdock (played by Nox-) Topic Starter

Her face turned red in a second, panicking as she tried to seem proffesional in front of her superior. She didn't dare to make eye contact. She felt very much threatened, that's how she usually reacted when facing someone who she was supposed to show some respect to.

Of course, nobody else had told her to act this way, but she did it anyway, to avoid as much trouble as possible.

" Hello, Mister Stark- "

Liam chuckles, "Mr. Stark was my father. Just call me Liam. Oh, this is my pal, Dyllan Parker."

Dyllan looks over to the woman, "Nice to meet you."

" Nice to meet you Par- Dyllan. "

She corrected herself, trying not to make the same mistake.

" I am- Hellen Murdock. "

She smiled softly, but something was off, at least to her, the man's voice was oddly familiar, she just had trouble putting two and two together.

"As in Matt Murdock? He helped my father through... legal trouble a long time ago."

She nodded slowly, giving the man a smile of reassurement.

" I'm glad my dad's work is still appreciated. "

"Very appreciated." Dyllan responds, with a smile.

She nodded again, she wasn't gonna risk Liam Stark telling anyone at the tower that she was out doing something stupid again, so she tried to lie as best as she could.

" I should- Keep on my way, I am heading to the Tower at the moment, are you heading there too?- "

The only detail she forgot was that she was walking opposite to the tower.
Liam Stark (played by Mxrvel_)

"Yeah, actually, I'll see ya later, Dyl." Liam starts walking to Tower

She followed closely, keeping her hands behind her back as she usually did, correcting her posture. She was nervous about what Stark would say, she didn't want to be in trouble again, so she thought of the easiest way to get out of trouble, which was talking out of it.

" Sir, is it much if I ask for you to not- Tell my superiors that I was outside the tower-? "

"As long as you just stop calling me sir and Mr. Stark. Again, just call me Liam." He says, looking at her with a smirk.

"AND, I don't care if you guys go out of MY Tower. You guys should live your life too. I could care less about your father has to say."

She raised her eyebrow, almost in disbelief.

" Try changing the Daredevil's mind. Took him years for him to let me wear the costume and let me do some good- You probably heard the news, Rhino's fight, I was pretty sure I was going to get kicked out of the tower for it-"

"My tower. My rules. Tell your father I said lay off."

She began biting her nails nervously, as she usually did, she was pretty sure that it was most likely for him to leave and take her with him before following the "rules" that anyone tried to put over him.

" I can try- "

He chuckles, "Good enough. And.. here we are." He says, as they arrive at Stark Tower.

She took a nervous deep breath, this was it, it was now or never.

" Thanks- Liam. "

She used her own pass to get acess to the building putting her personal password as well, though it was obvious she wasn't ready to confront her superiors.

Liam notices her movements. He senses the nervousness coming off of her. "Don't be nervous, I got your back."

She nods, walking in as she tries to straighten her back to seem more confident walking right into the middle of the main hall where a couple of heroes and retired vigilante awaited, among them, Matt Murdock.

Liam simply spectated until he was needed.

"You got this." Liam says, whispering in her ear.

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Marvelous: Rejuvenation (With Mxrvel)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus