Skip to main content

Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Marvelous: Rejuvenation (With Mxrvel)

Dyllan Parker (played by Mxrvel_)

Spider-Man webs up Rhino's legs, "On my mark, knock him down!" Spider-Man says as he holds the multiple strings of webs in his hands, ready to pull on the webs to knock Rhino down. "Now!"
Hellen Murdock (played by Nox-) Topic Starter

The Daredevil jumped off Rhino, barely staying up as her knees had weakened from all of Rhino's weight being over her, but she stayed still, holding onto her staff, watching the scene proudly even though she had done essentially nothing but distracting the giant.

" You get what you deserve you- Stupid unicorn. "

She had to work more on her punchlines, so far, she sucked at them.

Spider-Man yanks the webs as Daredevil leaps off the Rhino, causing him to trip. Spider-Man quickly webs the villain to the ground. "Nice work!" He says, putting his hand up for a high-five.

The Daredevil hits The Rhino's neck and back as hard as she could with her vibranium staff, jumping off of him only a second before he crashed into the ground. Barely staying up as her knees had weakened from all of Rhino's weight being over her, she stayed still, holding onto her staff, watching the scene proudly with a smirk on her face even though she had done essentially nothing but distracting the giant.

" You get what you deserve you- Stupid unicorn in a can. "

She had to work more on her punchlines, if she wanted to make a dialogue while fighting criminals like Spiderman did, because so far, she was only able to spit out insults and curses in anger.

Spidey waits for her to high-five him. "Are you gonna do the high-five with me or what?"

She felt like her heart was about to pop, Spiderman congratulating her? She must've been dreaming, or maybe she was murdered by Rhino and having a delusional dream before passing onto a better life, she wasn't sure, but she didn't waste a second longer.

She high-fived him, with a clear expression of pain on her face, but still pretending her best to seem tough.

" I wasn't expecting to meet THE Spiderman today but well I should've assumed- You know, Aleksei Sytsevich would be fighting you-

She said, looking at Rhino for a couple of seconds.

"You're a fan, eh? Send Murdock my hello and you're welcome for saving his daughter." Spider-Man says, with a very noticable change in his mask as he smirks. Flicking his wrist, he web swings away from scene as NYPD arrive.

Hellen didn't want to be involved with the police deppartment, not now, not ever. She was aware that if her father found out she tried to go after Rhino on her own, shepd be in huge trouble, so she walked off as quick as her wounds allowed her to move.

She just met Spiderman, she was shocked, and she was just beat up by The Rhino, she was twice as shocked. That's when it hit her, she was supposed to hide the fact she had fought Rhino, and it probably was in the news, overall, she knew she had messed up, in a huge manner.

Dyllan Parker walks out of the Daily Bugle, just turning in his photos of the Wall-Crawler to Robbie. "Got my paycheck, time to deposit it." He mutters to himself.

As she hobbled away she found a group of kids from the Rejuvenation project, walking back to the Avenger's tower with them, still wearing her suit to hide most of the bruises that Rhino had left on her after the fight, she just kept praying she would not be recognized by anyone in the street or that somehow her father would know.

She was supposed to be the woman without fear, and she was definetely afraid right now. Of the police, of the news, of Spiderman telling someone, of her father finding out, it was all a blur to her right now, she just wanted to get off the street as soon as she could.

As he walks, he bumps into the woman. "I'm so sor-" He says, but he stops as his eyes meet hers, getting lost in them.

The Daredevil looks back at him, raising an eyebrow, her uncovered eye showing a rather annoyed look at first but then softened up, she was just a bit jumpy, she didn't want to be rude or make a scene, she was just a bit desperate to run, even more so now that someone had noticed her presence.

She wasn't sure that he would know about Rhino's fight with her and Spiderman, but then again, at this point, all of the city might be aware.

" My bad I was not paying attention, apologies- Keep going on your route citizen. "

He clears his throat, "It's my fault, not yours." He walks past her, continuing his way. "I didn't notice her eyes at the fight with Rhino."

Hellen kept walking a bit faster, the group that was with her, having a bit of trouble keeping up, she wasn't as sneaky as she hoped, but of course, she was wearing a bruhgred and yellow suit. the new Daredevil, it was easy to notice her.

" I have to get out of here- "

He continues his walk until someone walks up beside him. "Nice takedown today." The person says, which happened to be none other than Liam Stark, the son of Anthony "Tony" Stark.

Meanwhile, Hellen was already having trouble of her own. At the Avengers' tower, she was receiving the lecture of a lifetime. everyone in the tower was aware of her efforts against Rhino, but ultimately, most shared the same opinion that if Spiderman hand't been there she would be dead.

Her father seemed to be the most dissapointed, not even saying a single word, merely showing his dissaproval with a frown.

"Thanks, man." Dyllan says, as he walks with Liam. "Why did you agree to letting Stark Tower become Avengers Tower once again?" Dyllan asks.

"Because, I'm gonna rebuilt Stark Tower, making it better than ever before." Liam responds.

Hellen was out again, dressed as civillian this time. Carrying a pass to the tower around her neck, considering now the Avengers' tower was also a museum to conmemorate all the fallen saviors, this wouldn't be too rare.

" Child- I'm no child, I am already a grown up, why do I have to deal with lectures every time?- "

She muttered, keeping her hands in her pockets as she walked along the streets, ignoring everyone around as she kept thinking of her next target, even though she was clearly instructed not to go after anyone until she was actually prepared.

Hellen ended up walking into Liam Stark and his friend. "Really?" Dyllan asks.

" M-My bad, I wasn't looking, you- "

She paused, stepping back in surprise, it was the same man from before, although he bumped into the Daredevil, not Hellen. She usually forgot that she was supposed to be two different people depending on what she was wearing.

" -can keep going on your way. "

You are on: Forums » Sci-Fi Roleplay » Marvelous: Rejuvenation (With Mxrvel)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus