Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » A fairy girl doing odd jobs! (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Aniya (played by Putridrainbow)

Hey there! Aniya at your service, got an odd job? I got you covered! Just come to the woods outside of town and whisper my name into the wind, I’ll be right there to help!

The poster read, in bold swirling cursive handwriting. The poster stood among others, odd jobs, lost pets, tutors, etc. or you can picture it wherever you need, wherever you want it to be, a tavern, a mall, a police station waiting room, etc.

I’m a busy girl, trying to repay my debts through acts of kindness! I’m looking for quick jobs to help people, I'm always on the go but once we connect, you can always call me to your side! If you have an odd job, or just need a side character, i’m your girl!

Authors note: I work full time and cannot promise a steady rate of response, but I will do my best. Aniya is my first character here, so please be patient. She’s a side character for hire, if you need a girl to play some unimportant or slightly important character for a short period, she’s your girl. Or, if you just need a short, or just here there roleplay where you go on an odd job with her, that would be perfect as well. I am an adult, and I welcome all ages, I don’t mind romance, and I really love fiction. Please read her short profile before you get involved, is all I ask, but if you have any questions please feel free to ask as well! Thanks for reading, I can’t wait to meet you! :)
Magic 90%
Magic is very common. Magic-tech, grand floating islands, forests that sing, magical creatures may be an every-day occurrence.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, one-off scene.

Cassida (played by AgateTurtle)

I am interested. Maybe she could be friends with my own fairy Cassida here. I am currently thinking a plot for this.

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » A fairy girl doing odd jobs! (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus