Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-fi and Fantasy RP that involves Heis (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Karl Quodestes (played by Revereen)

Setting: Set in the somewhat slightly far future (Maybe just ten years from 2020), on a city on earth called "Hill City", which, surprisingly, does not have that many hills.

Backstory: Karl Quodestes, a well-known Sectarin (Insectoid Alien, whose appearance can vary depending on the Sectarin's "Tribe", in this case, Karl is from the Lepidon tribe, a moth-like insectoid) detective and his familiar and assistant detective, Azuki the Bakeneko(Cat-spirit/yokai from Japan), were forced to be on the run after a very powerful criminal organization took the city's police department over suddenly. During this period, Karl did something that could possibly cost him his badge, hiring well-known criminals who were in custody after breaking them out out of desperation, but they also hired any former officers and civilians willing to help take down the ringleader of the gang claiming their city.

What was he planning to do? Run some heists, only to gather intel on specific areas(Banks are for some reason the preferred storage of the gang). He had only two rules for everyone, regardless of who they are: No killing, only Incapacitation and distraction, Rescue as many people as they can. For the criminals however, they gave them an offer to wipe their slate clean and assist them in resuming their lives as law-abiding citizens once more, that is, if they are able to defeat this ringleader.

How many characters per user: 2 (Though everyone is allowed 1 side character that indirectly supports them during heists, kind of like some guy who speaks to the characters through a walkie-talkie or an extra antagonist, related or not, to the gang)

Rules: 1. No killing (and not so much violence that breaks the rules of the site of course :D)
2. You can choose to not follow the helping civilians role, but Karl and Azuki may lose trust of your character in the process(Since they're both detectives, after all).
3. Any character is allowed as long as they know how to fight and defend themselves(And maybe sneak, but stealth isn't always necessary)
4. Characters are required to have a codename(Karl's is "Duke", while Azuki's is "Shinobi") in order for their identities to be concealed during heists
5. You can control enemies during combat, especially if a "police" assault has started(But not all the enemies, I will only announce if the police has arrived, but anyone can do this as long as it's not overdone of course) and even recruit them for your character as long as they're charismatic
6. Anyone can affect the plot, not just me, in order for everyone to have fun and make things interesting!

Note: I am currently busy with other things and may not respond all the time, but I usually respond almost every day at least once. You also do not have to be a long-term RP partner for this, but a long term RP partner is more preferred(You can briefly appear as a mysterious savior of the group and leave it at that if you want, or be the closest and most loyal friend to Karl and Azuki you could possibly be, )

Another note: This RP is going to be posted on the Fantasy RP forums if at least one person is interested, just in case someone else wants to join in and you can join without asking here as everyone (Who can fight) is welcome!
Magic 70%
Magic is fairly common. Players and NPCs important to the tale may have it. Mistborn.
Technology 70%
Further future, perhaps visit mars or upload your brain
Combat 60%
Combat is woven into the storyline and could come to the forefront if the characters seek it out.
Romance 20%
Romance isn't outright desired, but can happen if we decide the characters are perfect for each other. The romance won't be important to the overall plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred.

I'd love to join! I think I would probably use Black Quartz as my character, and make him an Ex-criminal.
Revereen Topic Starter

Hey there, the name of the RP is "The Heisters in: Payday"! I'll be adding another rule (or two) I forgot about so please check it! :)

It's on the fantasy forums just to remind anyone else!

(If it hasn't appeared, I'm still writing it down XD)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Sci-fi and Fantasy RP that involves Heis (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus