Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » " The Magic Parallel " - Brought To You (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Hello there!
Call me Dio,
Yes like Dio Brando, or the band, or Ronnie James Dio? Are there any more Dio's I need to be aware of?
Regardless I am a 16 year old roleplayer from the CST area of America. I'm nonbinary and use they/them pronouns.
I'm currently working a part time job at a fast food joint not even 11 minutes from my house. It's usually never busy so I have spare time to chat whenever I've finished stalking things and cleaning.
Little facts about me;

- I'm a scorpio! I was born on October 30th
- I'm super into world building and character creation.
- I have written over 20 novels (none of them have been published because I don't feel like publishing any of them).
- I play video games all the time on my PC so if we have similar taste in games I wouldn't mind playing games together in my spare time!
- I am quite literally dyslexic and have a hard time catching my spelling mistakes. Feel free to kindly point them out to me if you notice them!
- On average I write over 1.5k words per reply I send out. Not because I'm a try hard, but because I feel the need to write my replies with detail so I don't give my partner the bare minimum.
- I also do just original roleplays, dm me about it with your ideas if you would wanna write one!
- I write mainly female and nonbinary characters. I will not write oc x oc with male characters as it has been ruined for me by many people. If I get to know you well enough I'd be comfortable with writing a male character in an oc x oc relationship.
- I do not write MxM in oc x oc or cc x cc pairings. I don't feel comfortable doing that so please don't ask me.
- Romance is something I like in my roleplays unless I specifically state that our characters would be better off buddies travelling the universe.

“In a universe where the original Earth (aka Earth 1) has been scrapped, a new one takes its place. This new world is split into two halves, one for humans and the other for magical beings. After eons of being kept a secret from humans by the primordial protectors an issue arises. A cult worshiping a primordial lost to time has become hell bent on the scrapping of this very world in hopes of becoming all powerful. These powerful beings knew they wouldn’t be enough to protect the world any longer so they searched for successors which came in the form of 9 teenagers. These 9 teenagers, now cursed with a destiny they did not want, must find a way to protect their world as they know it. Join them on this adventure and possibly become a part of it.”

What is ‘The Magic Parallel’?
The Magic Parallel is an 12 book series (not published) that I’ve been writing and re-writing since I was 8 years old. This book series (specifically the lore) is a huge cluster **** of a passion project I’m dying to roleplay with someone.
I want to write this story while loosely following the events of my actual series (the trials, the battles, the blah blah blah will be the same at least for me. But how we get there is all up to how your characters interact with mine).

What is it about?
It follows the story of a eons old universe that is home to everything magic (dragons, fey, mermaids, cryptids, magic users you name it). This universe is run by 9 primordial beings that make up a council. This council has been in charge of protecting this universe for eons and have not once had a problem with it.
It has only been recently that they’ve started to have issues with being protectors of the universe. A cult has become more and more prevalent to them with the antics they’ve been pulling. These antics have started becoming more extreme and are becoming worrisome when it comes to the reason. This cult is run by a blind mood god who is hell-bent on bringing back a long dead primordial to restart the universe in hopes of becoming a primordial protector.
The council of 9 aren’t as strong as they used to be and began to worry for the safety of their universe. So they came up with a plan. They’d have their successors born and once they were at least sophomores in high school they’d begin their training to take over their new roles. They didn’t expect the mix reactions they got from these teenagers. Quite a few of them didn’t like the idea of being someone so important in the world, others thought it would be a nice change.
No matter that fact, their universe is in danger and needed new heroes to save it.

Anything else we need to know?
Oh yes there’s quite a bit I should bring up,
First I’ll start off with genres and such. This series technically falls under these categories;
- Dark Fantasy
- Modern Fantasy
- Partial Medieval Fantasy
- Young Adult (the main characters are teens for 9 books out of the 12 in the series. Well most of them.)
- Supernatural/Superpowers
- Partially Historical
- (so much more I do not wanna go look for them all)
I do have ten characters I will be using throughout this rp. I would like you to write more than one character as well. All of my characters are 16 to 18 years old (at the start of everything). If you'd like to ask me more about this world or inquire about my characters feel free and shoot me a dm, I would be happy to chat about it ^^
Magic 100%
Mundane? What's that? Magic permeates every part of the setting. Almost everyone has access to strong magic.
Technology 60%
Near future, perhaps cloning and genetic manipulation
Combat 70%
More combat than not. The setting may be at war, and the characters will likely get involved whether or not they seek it out.
Romance 70%
Romance is required, but may take some time to develop. For example: slow burn RPs.

Details: Character sheets & strict mechanics, paragraphs required,

ThatsVerySwaggy

Ah.. Hello!! Your RP idea seemed really interesting and I know it's late, so if you can't talk right now I understand, but I would like to know more about your characters! ^^ Message me whenever you can! :D

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » " The Magic Parallel " - Brought To You (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus