Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Camp Pineview (MxM romance RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Jaylen has been going to the same camp for years now and, at age 17, he was starting his final year at the camp.

Hi! I've been missing my summer camp so I thought doing a camp RP would be super fun!
I've got a few scenarios in mind but if you have an idea that you'd prefer, let me know and we can discuss it!

1: Camp Pineview's campers are separated into teams. During the summer, there are some activities where campers need to get into their teams and do different activities to earn points. at the end of the summer, there is a huge relay race that is where teams can earn the most points. Jaylen and Y/C are on separate teams and have been rivals since they started going to camp and now, since it's their last year, they are both determined to win. (so an enemies to lovers)

2: After a fall while adventuring with his cabin, Jaylen is stuck in crutches and needs to go to the infirmary often for checkups. Y/C is also often in the infirm (for reasons we can discuss) and the two start talking and become friends. (This is a friends to lovers)

3. (This ones more supernatural) Jaylen is drawn to the forest one night and sees something he probably shouldn’t have (what this thing is can be discussed but I’m thinking something like a big foot, maybe aliens? Not sure) and he goes back to the camp, scared for his life. On the way, he runs into Y/C who is wondering why Jaylen is so freaked out (if they know each other or not can be discussed as well)

Let me know if any of these seem interesting or if you have any other ideas you think could work as well!
Thanks for reading!
Casper
Magic 40%
Magic is rare. Some of the players might have it. There may be sages or other magical figures that could be sought out for tutelage.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 40%
Unrest may be part of the setting, but any scenes that happen to involve combat may be summarized.
Romance 80%
Romance will be a major feature of this plot.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Hey! This sounds extremely enticing, and I’d be up for it! The character I’m thinking to use is currently being edited in my drafts, but we could talk about that more if you’re interested! ;D
Casper_ Topic Starter

TouchofSunshine wrote:
Hey! This sounds extremely enticing, and I’d be up for it! The character I’m thinking to use is currently being edited in my drafts, but we could take about that more if you’re interested! ;D

Hey! Just PM me and we can talk about it some more!
Hey if this is still open I think we can possibly mix prompts one and three!
I'll of course age my boy Tahar down to 17, and scrap the pack for this roleplay, but he is a werewolf and I think it is completely in character for him to do both one and three.
For prompt one; He can be competitive in a playful manner at first, but if he's gone that long to win, then he'd definitely go all out, plus I enjoy the idea of enemies to lovers! I also see, as his family would still be alive for this, they'd definitely send him and his brother off to a summer camp to be around other kids more than they get to (as if this is modern, they'd live in a cabin in the woods).
To involve the third prompt, perhaps he is going for a midnight stroll in his wolf form (as he switches between human and feral wolf rather than wolf humanoid), and so when your character sees him, he runs off, and catches him while as his human form? Having his werewolf side be a secret (and probably the reason his team always seems to have leverage 👀)
I am on vacation so my responses won't be very fast, but I'd definitely be up for something like this!
Casper_ Topic Starter

Lila wrote:
Hey if this is still open I think we can possibly mix prompts one and three!
I'll of course age my boy Tahar down to 17, and scrap the pack for this roleplay, but he is a werewolf and I think it is completely in character for him to do both one and three.
For prompt one; He can be competitive in a playful manner at first, but if he's gone that long to win, then he'd definitely go all out, plus I enjoy the idea of enemies to lovers! I also see, as his family would still be alive for this, they'd definitely send him and his brother off to a summer camp to be around other kids more than they get to (as if this is modern, they'd live in a cabin in the woods).
To involve the third prompt, perhaps he is going for a midnight stroll in his wolf form (as he switches between human and feral wolf rather than wolf humanoid), and so when your character sees him, he runs off, and catches him while as his human form? Having his werewolf side be a secret (and probably the reason his team always seems to have leverage 👀)
I am on vacation so my responses won't be very fast, but I'd definitely be up for something like this!

Hi! Oh my gosh I love that idea!!! Feel free to PM me so we can talk about it some more!

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Camp Pineview (MxM romance RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus