Skip to main content

Forums » Looking for RP » Rifted Siblings (slice-of-life modern RP) (closed)

This Looking For RP topic is marked as closed, meaning it is no longer seeking new players.

Characters:
A- older sibling
B- younger sibling

Theme: slice-of life, adventure (optional), drama (optional)
Character A and Character B used to be so close. What could have happened. Now that A is an adult, everything seems to have changed. B doesn’t understand. Their older sibling is constantly working and seems to never have time for them anymore. B is only a teenager and still going to high school. They don’t understand much. But why is A going to work so often, even when they’re off? B will get to the bottom of it, no matter how much their older sibling ignores them. They want A back.

Hey! I know this one is a bit silly and probably different, but I thought it’d be fun! In this, you get to choose whether you want to be A or B!
Side characters are very much allowed if you want to play any. I might play some myself. :3
I prefer at least semipara responses! I normally conform to what my partner gives me, but I really hardly ever know how to respond to one liners, I’m sorry. :(
If you’re interested, comment here or DM me! <3
Magic 20%
Plausible legends of ancient magic, but current magic is not common.
Technology 50%
Modern
Combat 20%
A peaceful setting, but with a chance for small fights and struggles to break out on a very small scale.
Romance 00%
No romance at all will be included in this plot, period.

Details: Freeform, adjustable length posts, long-term RP partner preferred. Will be played one-on-one.

Osris

Hey! It’s been a while! Loved the idea! Could I be the teenager? I have a new character that might work!
ALTY_Heave Topic Starter

Osris wrote:
Hey! It’s been a while! Loved the idea! Could I be the teenager? I have a new character that might work!

Oh heck yeah, dm me!! We can go over details there :D
ALTY_Heave Topic Starter

Reopening this one!! Primarily want to do Jason as the older brother right now, but I’m still down for anyone!
ALTY_Heave Topic Starter

Reopening this again :)

You are on: Forums » Looking for RP » Rifted Siblings (slice-of-life modern RP) (closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus